Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Inspirational video's
Never begged anything here, wrong person bro. By the way, pretty bad to have that second image on your signature, since you've never touched any of them  :'(
person? ur country has dumb fuck rofl, sry for not having same facial aesthetics as u hahahaha (thank god)
(03-08-2013, 01:08 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: person? ur country has dumb fuck rofl

wat is dis i dont even

You seem to be pretty interested in my appearance. I assure you everyone's who's been thru da pedro has been satisfied babe. You, on the other hand... sorry bro  B)
(03-08-2013, 01:08 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: person? ur country has dumb fuck rofl, sry for not having same facial aesthetics as u hahahaha (thank god)

[Image: 0jmHt.png]
why would i be intrested in some poor twigs apperance with a face only a mother could love rofl
feeling how iq is dropping just talking to u so gonna stop before u say more stupid shit like portugal is not a shit country for example  :w

and jump off sharks dick jerome
(03-08-2013, 12:47 AM)Shark link Wrote: oostcoast get some fucking sense of humour, you're being hitler yourself by acting like a retarded dictator.

On that bombshell, lets lock this topic.

All I wanted was a nice topic with nice video's which people could learn something from. All I got was a bunch of trolls and idiots laming about random bullshit just because they could.
Seriously, whats wrong with your people?