Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Driver Jobs
or mayb fix bugs like cant use vip vehicles first before adding other shit
(03-07-2013, 01:21 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: or mayb fix bugs like cant use vip vehicles first before adding other shit

That's what we're doing. We never said we'd be implementing this now, as we have many other priorities.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=31983.msg437871#msg437871 date=1362656228]
ye and when someone accepts that mission, make sure he gets highlighted and everyone will start chasing him (smthg like kill the red guy)

I like this as it introduces the multiplayer side to the mission :)
Perhaps we could introduce a new feature: If you kill a player on one of these missions, you get +4 kills.
(03-07-2013, 01:21 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: or mayb fix bugs like cant use vip vehicles first before adding other shit

trufax
(03-07-2013, 02:38 PM)Kase link Wrote: That's what we're doing. We never said we'd be implementing this now, as we have many other priorities.
its rly not weird that players lose interest when it takes years literally to fix simple bugs
(03-07-2013, 08:25 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: its rly not weird that players lose interest when it takes years literally to fix simple bugs

You're welcome to help rewriting the vehicle handler. :)

As I already said, instead of hacking up fixes in the old part of the code, we rewrite the feature completely in a more clear and maintainable way. The old code is a mess, and it would technically take more time to figure out how to fix bugs without breaking other things than actually rewriting the whole handler. That's what we're currently doing, but it takes time.
I don't know in what way these long-due core-rewrites affect the playercount, but as for the people who are interested in donating: it's not really such a great time. Two of the main VIP extras have been out of the loop for a while: the possibility to disable teleporting and the use of RC vehicles. Me being a VIP consider these two extras being the most important reasons to donate, as Striker might recall.

Isn't it possible to have these pre-fixed (as Jay explained)?
(03-08-2013, 10:36 AM)cake link Wrote: I don't know in what way these long-due core-rewrites affect the playercount, but as for the people who are interested in donating: it's not really such a great time. Two of the main VIP extras have been out of the loop for a while: the possibility to disable teleporting and the use of RC vehicles. Me being a VIP consider these two extras being the most important reasons to donate, as Striker might recall.

Isn't it possible to have these pre-fixed (as Jay explained)?

We're reconsidering VIP benefits, and we'll add more VIP exclusive features in the future. You should be able to use RC vehicles again in one of the next versions.

About disabling teleport: I think that feature was removed because we were redesigning the teleport system altogether (see this topic for more information), but I'm not sure. If we aren't going to rewrite it any soon, we may aswell reintroduce disabling teleport for VIPs until we do.
(03-08-2013, 11:13 AM)Kase link Wrote: We're reconsidering VIP benefits, and we'll add more VIP exclusive features in the future. You should be able to use RC vehicles again in one of the next versions.
Sounds great!

I noticed the server is running 7.1 now, any bugfixes since 6.6?
(03-08-2013, 11:30 AM)cake link Wrote: Sounds great!

I noticed the server is running 7.1 now, any bugfixes since 6.6?

We've fixed a few runtime errors which caused crashes. :)