Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When should the Reunion take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3rd March
100.00%
41 100.00%
2nd & 3rd March
0%
0 0%
16th & 17th March
0%
0 0%
23rd & 24th March
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reunion
What about names? Do we come as the names we were known by (if our name's changed)? I know Hooger's name on the list has his old name in brackets. Also what about clan tags? Do we wear them? Wear old clan tags from the earlier days?

If it's on LVP then we'll have to use our current name unless we want to start with newbie money. Or if you're VIP you can change your name for the event then change back after some time's passed (unless VIPs have lost the unlimited name changes benefit).
(02-11-2013, 12:03 AM)Munch link Wrote: What about names? Do we come as the names we were known by (if our name's changed)? I know Hooger's name on the list has his old name in brackets. Also what about clan tags? Do we wear them? Wear old clan tags from the earlier days?

If it's on LVP then we'll have to use our current name unless we want to start with newbie money. Or if you're VIP you can change your name for the event then change back after some time's passed (unless VIPs have lost the unlimited name changes benefit).

Hooger's older name is in brackets because he asked to do so. I think that joining with old names would only be better because it helps people know who you are. Wear clan tags if you're still in clans, if not, why would you :p I know there are people with tags on the list, but that's only because the name that was indicated here had a tag along with it. Money won't be a problem.
Well u can choose which name u want to use but presumably u'd want to use a name which other people recognize/remember.
If u're in a clan atm, then I'd assume u'd want to use the tag. If u aren't in a clan then ofc u wouldn't use any tags.
And yea money won't be a problem since I got like 100 million in the bank (I guess most people have even more) and I, atleast, can give it all away since I never need it :P

But yea I think we could start a vote on 18th (aka next week's Monday) of February about the date on which the event should be played.  :) Maybe have the vote running for a few weeks b4 selecting the date.
(02-11-2013, 12:57 AM)IDmad link Wrote: Well u can choose which name u want to use but presumably u'd want to use a name which other people recognize/remember.
If u're in a clan atm, then I'd assume u'd want to use the tag. If u aren't in a clan then ofc u wouldn't use any tags.
And yea money won't be a problem since I got like 100 million in the bank (I guess most people have even more) and I, atleast, can give it all away since I never need it :P

But yea I think we could start a vote on 18th (aka next week's Monday) of February about the date on which the event should be played.  :) Maybe have the vote running for a few weeks b4 selecting the date.

Yeah I got money in the bank aswell, so there's really no problem in that matter. Good idea about the voting  ;)
As long as I'm there, money WON'T be an issue at all, and a Sunday would work great for me, since I work full time Monday - Friday.

EDIT: Oh and please edit my entry on the list to have my nick as CyRiX404, used to have it that way long time ago, sorta like a parody of FiXeR
(02-11-2013, 03:56 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: As long as I'm there, money WON'T be an issue at all, and a Sunday would work great for me, since I work full time Monday - Friday.

EDIT: Oh and please edit my entry on the list to have my nick as CyRiX404, used to have it that way long time ago, sorta like a parody of FiXeR
Mines like that too [SWK]NaTeR[HC4L] ^^
(02-11-2013, 01:02 AM)Shark link Wrote: Yeah I got money in the bank aswell, so there's really no problem in that matter. Good idea about the voting  ;)
+1 got around 2 bil $ ingame handin out some to everyone wont be an issue.
I'm in
I'm not really oldschool but I think I could join for a while if its on a sunday.
so whens this gonna happen ?  and whats gonna happen ingame .. we all gonna do the shit from ages ago an all fight for GB or do cruises an fc fights an shit ?