Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When should the Reunion take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3rd March
100.00%
41 100.00%
2nd & 3rd March
0%
0 0%
16th & 17th March
0%
0 0%
23rd & 24th March
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reunion
(01-30-2013, 02:32 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Well if u just come there to harass and annoy other people, u're not welcome. If we don't get u removed from w/e server we're playing on, we'll make sure u won't enjoy ur stay there either.  ;)

Bro that's just how I roll and always have. Ya'll just gotta watch your backs when good O' Booger is around.

There's no way to get me removed from LVP, I know LVP's owner Peter.
(01-30-2013, 02:38 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Bro that's just how I roll and always have. Ya'll just gotta watch your backs when good O' Booger is around.

There's no way to get me removed from LVP, I know LVP's owner Peter.
Have we confirmed the event to be held on LVP? No we haven't, u idiot.
Many oldschool players know Peter, so? Doesn't protect u from getting banned.
If I'm there and it's on LVP, Hooger won't be any trouble :)
(01-30-2013, 04:40 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Have we confirmed the event to be held on LVP? No we haven't, u idiot.
Many oldschool players know Peter, so? Doesn't protect u from getting banned.

Relax bruvster, for a fair amount of ingame money I'm willing to spare some of you.

This will be a shit event if not held in LVP. Maybe only Partyserver.
wish i could but for some reason i have to re-do my pc :(
(01-30-2013, 02:02 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Also let's have proper duels in FC (the real old school FC not that gay shit that we have on LVP now). Would love to crash some planes into it. Also frequent Seasparrow assaults.

And cruise around SA!
And fight around gang base.
:)
Lol Juice, just by mentioning cruises (tBKwtWS anyone?) and the good old gangbase wars I felt a slight electric shock that took me back to 2007 :')

I bet most people that participates in this event will want to become active again :)
I kind of quit sa:mp in June last year but started playing in Decemeber again because I got uber bored at times xD
(01-31-2013, 01:28 AM)Juice link Wrote: And cruise around SA!
And fight around gang base.
:)
and some chiliad jumping
say date and count me in    :)