Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When should the Reunion take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3rd March
100.00%
41 100.00%
2nd & 3rd March
0%
0 0%
16th & 17th March
0%
0 0%
23rd & 24th March
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reunion
Was great fun :D
got 57 screenshots :o
(03-03-2013, 09:46 PM)Richard link Wrote: I recorded the TS chat if anyone's interested. I'll post screens etc later too :)

Sure, send the record to me please... I'm so damn sorry I was so late, hope there'll be another reunion soon! Glad to hear y'all had a good time.
bummed I missed it. can't believe LVP got 70 players though, thats fantastic
yea we had loads of fun  :D
gotta do this again sometime in the near future  ;)
Big thanks to Shark for making it happen! Thanks to all the staff that made sure it was as fun as possible (special thanks to Striker, Cyrix and Jhon, possibly estroe too for dealing with my un-banning), and all the players that came through. It was fun, brought back some fantastic memories and feelings like the old times. Was really great, I saw myself 70 players but I hear 77 was the total number, great stuff! Here's a few captures:

[Image: sa_mp_005.png]

[Image: sa_mp_004.png]

[Image: sa_mp_003.png]

[Image: sa_mp_002.png]

[Image: sa_mp_001.png]

[Image: sa_mp_000.png]

Long live LVP!

Jerome you just disappeared out of nowhere  :'(

Great event everyone, was amazing to be with a lot of you again. How about next week we do this again, sunday 7pm?  :P

I'll post some pics later.
I know, my SA:MP crashed and I had to go. But it was very very fun, gotta say I didn't expect it to be as good as it was. I would like to see it happen again, I hope you got some screens of that mass heli-kill, Shark. That shit was funny to watch lol.
I didn't take any unfortunately  _O-
So bummed I missed it, Even if I could have I couldnt >_< My PC has shit itself