Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A little help plz
somedays ago mom saw the gangchat hint and from that day i have not been able to play for long. she randomly comes and looks at what i am playing. she knows that i play SA but i dont want her to know that i am playing sa:mp or she wont allow me.
from the attached screenshot
there are 4 things in a sa:mp screen which i need to hide-
1 can be hid by pressing f7
2 can be hid by pressing f9
3 how? i /afk or /kill so that it will be my name and not others and i convince her that SA has user profiles.
4 plz tell me how to hide this as it says about chat a lot of times.
and sometimes there is also sumthing written in very small size in the bottom like sum1 has invested in a property or started
a minigame-can i hide that too?

Attached Files
.png   sa-mp-143.png (Size: 556.31 KB / Downloads: 23)
How old are you?
Lmao
Gotta love these kids.  _O- _O- _O- _O-
Or simply tell her to fuck off
hold windows key and press L, it should work.
Quit sa:mp nuff' said
awww

Looks like he's only 13 and he lives in India. Parents are probably super strict or something.

I sometimes wish I can make some of those things dissapear too like the chat screen and the death/win screen. If on rare occasion I'm dueling someone I wish I could just clear out the screen of all its texts so yeah I'm with ya on that.  ;)
Yeah some parents and countries are stricter then most, My dad is a IT guru so I have been playing sick and twisted games all my life :P

(01-08-2013, 05:08 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Or simply tell her to fuck off
i cant. she is my mother. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
u must be habitual of that but i ain't. :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X
(01-08-2013, 05:20 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: hold windows key and press L
(01-09-2013, 05:23 AM)Nater link Wrote: Quit sa:mp
i have tried things like that but i do it everytime and she says that i am always hiding from her what i play so she becomes more suspicious
(01-09-2013, 05:30 PM)Rainedrop link Wrote: 13 and  lives in India. Parents are probably super strict or something.
yes most Indians r like that but now a days it is not much in urban areas.
and my parents wont allow me not because they r super strict but cauz they have provided net facility for my homework and it is not unlimited. and even they do then ofcourse i will have 2 show them what i am playing then i cant hide. and what if they c people with offensive names or abuses in chat? 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7