[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Chris[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]Texas, US[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]20[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]7/11/92[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Fallout: New Vegas, Minecraft[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]August 2011[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]August 14, 2011 (On and off)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]Hello, I'm TargetPractice, I'm a VIP. Im not really a fan of PvP. Instead, I usually fly around the map in various planes, my most favorite plane is the AT-400, which is the biggest flyable plane. My favorite minigame is Hide and Seek, especially on Big Smoke's Crack Palace. This is the only SAMP server that I play on. IRL I am a nursing student as well as a Cashier/Cart Attendent at a SuperTarget. For those who don't know, its a department store. Ironically I made my username before I started working there. I live with my parents while going to a community college. My favorite color is blue, almost everything I own is blue, which is why my username is blue colored on the server. I do suffer from fainting spells, so if I randomly crash into a wall and don't reply for several minutes, I probably fainted. The doctors cannot figure out why this happens, it just does }:| . My most favorite thing in real life is cruising around on our boat. If there is anything else that you'd like to know feel free to ask away![/td][/tr]

[/table]
Howdy hoe :w
Tell us moreee moreeee pls :)
Ok  :)
Welcome TargetPractise  :)

Just out of curiosity; the fainting sounds horrible. Does it for instance prevent you from driving a car?
usual faints huh....  ;(

Ladies man right here
Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee) (Original Video with subtitles)  <-- Targetpractice irl
(01-03-2013, 08:44 AM)Matrix_Smith link Wrote: Welcome TargetPractise  :)

Just out of curiosity; the fainting sounds horrible. Does it for instance prevent you from driving a car?
I am still able to drive, it has never happened during driving, and hopefully never will. I have however, taken a safety course on how to maintain control if it does happen.

(01-03-2013, 07:26 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: Ladies man right here
Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee) (Original Video with subtitles)  <-- Targetpractice irl
I can't even count the number of times iv'e listened to this song! XD
(01-03-2013, 07:26 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: Ladies man right here

Lol I remember that song growing up Eiffel 65 are coming to Australia this year xD
Is that your pic ?