Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Introducing: TargetPractice
So you even copied ! ! marks beside your name, similar to the 0 0 in mine?

In 2008-9 my forum picture was the target logo from the target stores.

So in 2011 you decide to join immediately with the name Targetpractice? I doubt it, a bit too similar to be coincidence. You're just a copycat.
obvious troll. fail troll tho
(01-11-2013, 12:38 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: So you even copied ! ! marks beside your name, similar to the 0 0 in mine?

In 2008-9 my forum picture was the target logo from the target stores.

So in 2011 you decide to join immediately with the name Targetpractice? I doubt it, a bit too similar to be coincidence. You're just a copycat.

No, I put the ! marks because I never received the verification email for just TargetPractice so I made another forum account with the ! marks.

Yes, I did originally join in 2011 with TargetPractice, because I used that same name when I played another FPS.

I wasn't even around in 2008, so how was I supposed to know that you had a Target picture.

It is just a coincidence, and I don't understand why you are making such a big deal about it. Just get over it.
1) i have screenies of you pretending to be me ingame (i'll post it later)
2) your k/d ratio is way too low to have a part of my name in you're name
3) you're from Texas
4) that pic of you is really not helping
You said it target! DEATH TO THE COPYCATS!
Did you just create that account to make an ironic post? Useless :r
I don't understand why people think I copied him. It's not like I have the same skin as him and the same profile pic. Other than a similar name, what did I copy?

He's making such a big deal over a name being similar.

I would like to know what he does in real life when he meets someone with the same or similar name to his, does he accuse them of copying his name?
Sometimes you just have to ignore people 8)
(01-18-2013, 02:34 AM)striker link Wrote: Sometimes you just have to ignore people 8)

You're right, he can complain all he wants, I'm not changing my name.
He's just trolling. Hence him using my name too! :)