Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Youtube
.... How is this racism?
remember that day when u talked about hitler and u got muted and kicked. You and akc98 got kicked by matrix_smith
(12-30-2012, 05:54 PM)Aiman link Wrote: remember that day when u talked about hitler and u got muted and kicked. You and akc98 got kicked by matrix_smith
Thats different than just posting a video basically making fun of hitler, lol
just got a little scared thats all :)

and that day you just said " hitler is a good guy, he did good help to the people" or something and poof you got kicked
Thats not what i said though. :roll:
Hitler was a good guy tho he helped Germany get back on their feet, Yes he killed alot of jews but could be worse could have been anyone or anything and better yet he was Time Magazines man of the year :)
still better than Stalin
(12-31-2012, 05:18 AM)Nater link Wrote: Hitler was a good guy tho he helped Germany get back on their feet, Yes he killed alot of jews but could be worse could have been anyone or anything and better yet he was Time Magazines man of the year :)
Anders Behring Breivik also thinks that he helped Norway but I wouldn't call him a good guy.
At least The Onion named Kim Jong-Un the sexiest man alive, and rightfully so! He's the man all of us strive to be.
(01-01-2013, 07:55 AM)durrrrr link Wrote: Anders Behring Breivik also thinks that he helped Norway but I wouldn't call him a good guy.
Why not? everything thinks his evil for killing jews, He done good to people often forget that they just bag him out for killing jews  :roll:

(01-01-2013, 11:53 AM)Maka link Wrote: At least The Onion named Kim Jong-Un the sexiest man alive, and rightfully so! He's the man all of us strive to be.
Totally Maka xD I'd tap that....With a bat

[Image: kim-jong-un.jpg]

[Image: 20121016_psy_gangnamstyle_xfactor1.jpg]

Psy and Kim Jong-Un look simular <_< Conspiracy theory  :7