Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

! Must Read ! Important question
Hello,

I broadcast now and then but I can't say on which day I can broadcast scheduled.

greetz
(12-25-2012, 01:02 PM)OmfgUrANoob link Wrote: Hello,

I broadcast now and then but I can't say on which day I can broadcast scheduled.

greetz
Is your name YoDaddysFather or something?
(12-25-2012, 12:53 PM)McLaine link Wrote: Example of song or? It will be a mix. Could even do some requests. 1 hour per show i think is ok. But do them like twice a month.
By an example I meant a little fragment of your mix, but it's not really necessary at the moment. A month usually consists of 4 weeks, which means your show would be ideal if you'd do it per week, that means 4 shows and 4 hours of your lifetime per month to record them.

On a sidenote, Cyrix404 also checked in and agreed on submitting recorded shows.
Now it's up to Jay and DeLiC to show up.

Also BrainDeadGamer and Pedro said that they are inactive, so do you guys want to continue sticking together with the DJ team or I can remove your name off the list?
(12-25-2012, 01:52 PM)Mark link Wrote: Is your name YoDaddysFather or something?

That would be Elmo.
I'll DJ at least once during the next days. I'll send you a message specifying the exact date & time when I can ensure that I'm totally free.
(12-24-2012, 11:30 PM)Mark link Wrote: striker: that would be great if you could broadcast live. How much time will you approximately have in January?

Unfortunately I'm not on my current computer (not really any music on this one either) so I cannot tell you that yet.
But right now I'm djing with the little bit of musics I have.