Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

! Must Read ! Important question
Greetings DJs,

as all of you are aware, we have a potential schedule that nobody actually follows. But now I've got a little bit of superior question about the schedule.

Who is actually able to broadcast on (a) certain day(s)?

You don't have to broadcast live. You can, for example, record your show and send it to me so I can activate it. But you must make sure that the show has been transferred to me per week and the show has to be new. I can give you a "vacation" if you need one, but else you must promise that the show is delivered to me the day before your broadcasting time. Perhaps this is the way which could intrigue our current DJs to participate in LVP Radios activity.

I want current DJ members to discuss that option and let me know in this topic about their preferences and how are they willing to contribute to LVP Radio. I will be setting up the new AUTODJ program soon since I've received my permissions. The deadline would be . By that date I want to make sure how I could organize further work here at LVP Radio.

Thanks.
Hi, Mark. I am active.  O+
Its Dec so most of us can be inactive, should continue with this next year in Jan. K I'm in.
Would DJ if my upload-rate wouldn't suck balls  :+
How about you active guys try to record your own shows and send them to me in advance so I can host them?
I got your mail now. I could do some recorded shows with 80's music.
Maybe I'll record, but I like to dj when I'm online.
(12-24-2012, 09:52 PM)McLaine link Wrote: I got your mail now. I could do some recorded shows with 80's music.
That would be great! Could you provide some examples? And how much hours are you willing to spend? 1? 2?

striker: that would be great if you could broadcast live. How much time will you approximately have in January?
I have received additional feedback from Rainedrop as well, he'll get in touch soon about his plans. And others?
(12-24-2012, 11:30 PM)Mark link Wrote: That would be great! Could you provide some examples? And how much hours are you willing to spend? 1? 2?
Example of song or? It will be a mix. Could even do some requests. 1 hour per show i think is ok. But do them like twice a month.