Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Humble THQ bundle
You've probably heard of the Humble Indie Bundles, but if not, it's a 'company' who put together bundles of indie games for which you can pay any amount of money you like. Some of it goes to charity too (in this particular bundle, not sure if that's always the case).

The current one is offering THQ games such as Saints Row 3, Metro 2033, Red Faction Armageddon, Darksiders and Company of Heroes. Also, you get to choose how you distribute the money you pay between THQ, Humble Bundles and charity.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Imo it was worth it just for Metro 2033 and Saints Row 3.
Looks nice! I am awaiting my paypal account to be confirmed, then I can get it!
gotit
(11-30-2012, 12:21 PM)Richard link Wrote: Looks nice! I am awaiting my paypal account to be confirmed, then I can get it!

Nice one bro oh yeah.
(11-30-2012, 12:21 PM)Richard link Wrote: Looks nice! I am awaiting my paypal account to be confirmed, then I can get it!

PayPal is sloooooooow. Transferring money to it since last week already. Clearingdate was yesterday but still nothing. Better be done by tomorrow, last day to get it!
(12-11-2012, 04:42 PM)Richard link Wrote: PayPal is sloooooooow. Transferring money to it since last week already. Clearingdate was yesterday but still nothing. Better be done by tomorrow, last day to get it!
the cash should show up in bout 5 minutes :s
It said 4-6 working days from the start. Day 6 would have been yesterday. I'll wait out today, see if it's done by tonight. If not, I'll go poke 'em, with a burning stick.

Edit: Got it! :Y)