Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Test server database
I believe the database needs to be set up for the test server.

!testacc throws a large error and we keep getting "<+Nuwuni> Message from LVP: MySQL connection failed, trying to reconnect..." when people use the test server.

If someone would be able to do that, that would be great :)

Thanks.
The test-server details are as follows:

Hostname: 82.192.76.193 (port: 43891)
Database: lvp_test
Username: lvp_test
Password: 8TGLFFhEnefj58ju

PhpMyAdmin is available on http://www.sa-mp.nl/phpMyAdmin (select the "Sonium" server).
I tried to update the !testacc command in Nuwani but I keep getting errors

The line:
Code:
$pDatabase = mysql_connect ('localhost:/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock', 'lvp_test', '8TGLFFhEnefj58ju');

The socket path was incorrect so I change that to what the mysql config file said
Quote:warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (13) [Line 19 in /home/samp/Nuwani/cmd/CreateTestAccount.php]

But now I get a nice Acces Denied warning:
Quote:warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'lvp_test'@'localhost' (using password: YES) [Line 19 in /home/samp/Nuwani/cmd/CreateTestAccount.php]

I have no idea what to do, the account is clearly working though phpmyadmin
It is fixed \o/

I also had to add a password_old field to the database since the !testacc command wanted it to be there.
Okay so !testacc seems to be working

<+Nuwani> The account has been created with name "Harry", password "lvptest" and level 12

But, I still cannot access the db while in the test server.

<+Nuwini> Message from LVP: MySQL connection failed, trying to reconnect...

I would be happy to set this up, only if I knew what I was doing. I'm not even sure where to start, but I would like to see how it's done.
Drop the attached file in your /gamemode/trunk/ directory to be able to build Las Venturas Playground for the test-server. Lead Developers and Management members have the ability to build the gamemode for release, as we're keeping the actual database information private.

Attached Files
.pwn   lvp-private.pwn (Size: 1.7 KB / Downloads: 11)