Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

NEWS
Good evening,

As promised, here are some plain and simple plans, which will be carried out sooner or later. Call it LVP Radios first changelog.
  • AUTODJ update
AutoDJ will be updated daily with various music, mixtapes, newsblocks and user submitted commercials. Will surely attract more listeners and personally I would enjoy listening to it, like a real radio. You will hear mixtapes mostly created by me, but it's not excluded that we would have guests. Newsblocks will be mainly played on workdays, I'll make a specific topic about user submitted commercials later on.
  • Schedule update
Broadcasting on LVP Radio is from your own vacant time and nobody pays for it, that's why we can't force anybody to make a show just as the schedule states. We will have a potential schedule. That means you can't expect somebody to broadcast right on time, but that's not a problem considering the greatest update of AUTODJ. LVP Radio will be worth listening 24/7!
  • DJ application update
Applying for DJ status will be updated & changed a little bit. Right now it remains same, but as soon as I get other things "connected", I will surely handle and probably rearrange it.
  • Listening abilities
Not only you will be able to listen to LVP Radio in-game, but also from your computer and even Android phones! How? There will be a specific guide about it. Take LVP Radio anywhere with you!

That's all for now. I'll keep you informed, meanwhile you can either comment on current plans or send us [glow=red,2,300]E-MAIL[/glow] with your own suggestions.

Kind regards,
Mark
LVP Radio Manager
e-mail: radio@sa-mp.nl
Today we are testing the AUTODJ system, although I have to testify that it has been set up from my computer. This is something you will be hearing in the updated AUTODJ module once I recieve my permissions from the management (could take days, weeks? depends). Currently my personal AUTODJ module plays various songs featuring jingles between songs. Yes, I know that it shows songs info, but that has been activated on a purpose. I have to make some investigation about that, so please excuse if any textdraw is affecting your gameplay.
Testings may continue seeing as I haven't added other features such as commercials and newsblocks.

Kind regards,
Mark
LVP Radio Manager
Thanks to oostcoast I now have access to manage LVP Radio forum and status permissions. I am going to remove thousands of members from that group since some of them are inactive and others aren't DJs afterall.

If you find your access gone and you're still a DJ, then you should reply or PM me as soon as possible to regain your privileges.

Kind regards,
Mark
LVP Radio Manager
Happy new year from LVP Radio! A little bit late, but better late than...

News are that currently LVP Radio is improving its regulations, DJs work, templates, program list etc.
We are hoping to settle down at the beginning of next month. If not, then the final deadline would be March. But don't think that you won't hear from LVP Radio for the few next months, important news items are on their way and will be shouted in few days.

Meanwhile, stay tuned and listen to our existing shows.

Kind regards,
Mark
LVP Radio Manager
Today LVP Radio would like to present you the song recognizing topic. Check it out if you have any questions regarding our tracks.
Another (a little bit negative) news item is that the application topic is now gone for good.
What does that mean? We now use the same principle as LVP Crew does - we invite people to our team. However, there is a little exception - you may contact us trying to impress yourself and make us interested. No specific format needed, but behave mature.

LVP Radio Auto DJ also got an update today. Before the end of each hour our AutoDJ will play you a song from either 80s or 90s rubric. More and more songs will be added occasionally in that playlist. Hope you like this.

Kind regards,
Mark
LVP Radio Manager
(10-29-2012, 06:02 PM)Mark link Wrote: Not only you will be able to listen to LVP Radio in-game, but also from your computer and even Android phones! How? There will be a specific guide about it. Take LVP Radio anywhere with you!

When can we expect to see this? From my research, you can use tunein.com and create a station that works across almost all platforms for free!
(01-24-2013, 06:43 AM)!TargetPractice! link Wrote: When can we expect to see this? From my research, you can use tunein.com and create a station that works across almost all platforms for free!
already possible.
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=31722.0
Good day LVP Radio listeners,

I am here to give you a huge update regarding our radio station and its future.

You noticed that we didn't have any activity here on our forum board, but that doesn't mean LVP Radio died out for some reason. LVP Radio has been entertaining its listeners/players 24/7 by hosting Wishlist and providing great music in general. Don't worry, everything will be continued with the same format, though, I want to inform you that LVP Radio is moving its studio. We currently have 2 AutoDJ systems: one which is playing in our local LVP Radio studio and one which is playing when the studio is off-air (let's say, to save electricity resources). LVP Radio decided that moving its files and setting up the system in the sa-mp.nl server would take an arbitrary amount of time, plus lots of hard work, which is not worth it considering the fact that LVP Radio gets updates every day. We decided that we shall move our studio and start using our local host instead. It will be an easier solution including infinitive amount of space, real-time work and much easier to cooperate. Though, we won't get rid of the sa-mp.nl AutoDJ system, because who knows when our internet connection gets lost or when the electricity will go off for example. That would be a back-up case.

Second thing which I want you to inform about, is also regarding our AUTODJ system. Since we prefer that option, there will be less than 3 DJs on LVP Radio. One is me, who hosts your favorite Wishlist from Monday until Thursday, second (we don't know who yet) will host Wishlist on other days and third will just read commercial texts, LVP news, information, weather forecast etc. We prefer AUTODJ because:
  1. It uses the same format like any other radio station
  2. A DJ can tune in anytime to host Wishlist and play the same jingles
  3. Lots of options to set (for example it currently plays a commercial every half and hour and at the end of each hour it triggers an older song, nobody has to do that work although it's our format)
  4. Everything is coordinated from once place
Third thing is that you may now uninstall XiiaLive and listen to LVP Radio using everyone's favorite TuneIn program. Information will be updated soon.

If you have any questions then feel free to send them to radio@sa-mp.nl or ask here.

Kind regards,
Mark
LVP Radio Manager
I have cleared all older topics off the general LVP Radio board and moved them here. Also, once we'll have something new to announce, I'll make a separate thread. This topic will not have any updates from now on.