Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Properties are not what they are!

This bug is weird! I don't know how to reproduce it, but I know that it is there.

1. 1st time, it happened to Axmish in the test server, he walk into the property marker, and sees information about another property. When he types /buy, he get a message: "You have to be at a property to buy it". It happened to him in many properties (but not all), like 'Grove Street' and 'Los Santos Airport'. & sometimes, he walk into the marker but there's no information shown at all.

2. I happened also to me yesterday, I went to the gang base, and I see "San Fierro Train Station" in the property info! I can't also /buy it. Peter actually teleported to me (lucky me :P) and told me that the prop is fine (to him).

3. I think also that bank bug reported by dugi here: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=2748.0 is very related to this problem.

Az
1: I've seen that 2.
2: I've seen that 2.
3: I've seen that 2.

:+

And
4: Sometimes I see a bank, where a property should be.
OMG it happened again! look cloaky is proof!  :9~

[Image: samp148nl4.th.png]
Its a well known Bug  d:)b
lol yeah, i thought the fixed it lol wel i guess im wrong  :X
I think they did, but the gamemode running on the server hasn't been updated yet. O+
It's a bug with the pickups used in LVP.
I kept whining about it to Jay, but he didn't understand a word of what I was telling him :)
And i hade that problem
[Image: warnwarn.gif] Stop making useless replies and stop bumping old topics with no relevant information whatsoever.
it happens to me all the time  i have to reconect 1million times to get props so i decided to not buy them
i asked estroe he said that reconect :S i dont think theres a solution for this although ill keep whining untill its fixed :P
No, you don't keep whining..

It's a bug related to SA-MP's pickupid system. Nothing much we can do apart from wait for a fix, I'm afraid. We've tried our best.

Locked.