Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

German men are the 'world's worst lovers
(09-30-2009, 10:05 PM)Strika link Wrote: doesnt make sense, its just a stupid poll, everyone is different  :Y)
I'm sure if it was a poll saying "Americans are fat and lazy" EVERYONE here would be all over it, FUCK the Germans.
(10-01-2009, 04:27 AM)TRaven link Wrote: I'm sure if it was a poll saying "Americans are fat and lazy" EVERYONE here would be all over it, FUCK the Germans.

Lets not be racist man, though I am American, racism is stupid.
(10-01-2009, 04:29 AM)tumitama link Wrote: Lets not be racist man, though I am American, racism is stupid.
No, throwing around the "racism" word (although typically American) when not having an understanding of it is stupid. German isn't a race , it's a nationality. If anything I'm being Nationalist, and last time I checked in American eyes that's perfectly fine.
(10-01-2009, 05:25 AM)TRaven link Wrote: No, throwing around the "racism" word (although typically American) when not having an understanding of it is stupid. German isn't a race , it's a nationality. If anything I'm being Nationalist, and last time I checked in American eyes that's perfectly fine.

Ok, well I did not think you would have actually corrected me, but ok, do not flame based on nationality.(Flaming based on the person is perfectly fine)
But I am perfectly sure you know what I mean do not insult someone due to where they are from, but only who they are.
(10-01-2009, 05:52 AM)tumitama link Wrote: Ok, well I did not think you would have actually corrected me, but ok, do not flame based on nationality.(Flaming based on the person is perfectly fine)
But I am perfectly sure you know what I mean do not insult someone due to where they are from, but only who they are.
Oh~ What a pretty world we live in in which the only thing that matters is who a person is and not where they're from~

But I don't think it applies here. The topic is based on use of statistics for the generalization of a Nation's people. Plus, fuck the Germans. Americans get enough shit from them (well, if you paid attention to the forums you'd see Americans get a bashing from Europeans in general) and I'm juvenile enough to do the whole "Say something about me I'll say something about you" game.

Plus! Even the German women say German men smell!
(10-01-2009, 07:01 AM)TRaven link Wrote: Oh~ What a pretty world we live in in which the only thing that matters is who a person is and not where they're from~

But I don't think it applies here. The topic is based on use of statistics for the generalization of a Nation's people. Plus, fuck the Germans. Americans get enough shit from them (well, if you paid attention to the forums you'd see Americans get a bashing from Europeans in general) and I'm juvenile enough to do the whole "Say something about me I'll say something about you" game.

Plus! Even the German women say German men smell!

Yes but it is possible to stop it all, or at least slow it down, I don't really care if anyone talks about where I am from, it is simple text on a screen. Now when someone is in your face saying shit, go ahead say something, but not here this is a San Andreas forum, not Flame-a-Palooza forum.
(10-01-2009, 02:17 AM)tumitama link Wrote: I guess that maybe they counted Mexico and Spain as the same or something.(Racist bastards)
MEXICO AND SPAIN ARE DIFFERENT VERY  DIFFERENT  Spain cant be counted as Mexico. eventhough racism isnt the topic here stick to it Mexico isnt in there Mexico is not the best or worst
(10-01-2009, 07:11 AM)tumitama link Wrote: Yes but it is possible to stop it all, or at least slow it down, I don't really care if anyone talks about where I am from, it is simple text on a screen. Now when someone is in your face saying shit, go ahead say something, but not here this is a San Andreas forum, not Flame-a-Palooza forum.
i dont see anyone argue only you
(10-01-2009, 07:11 AM)tumitama link Wrote: Yes but it is possible to stop it all, or at least slow it down, I don't really care if anyone talks about where I am from, it is simple text on a screen. Now when someone is in your face saying shit, go ahead say something, but not here this is a San Andreas forum, not Flame-a-Palooza forum.
(10-01-2009, 07:11 AM)LIke link Wrote: i dont see anyone argue only you
Like LIke said. I wasn't flaming anyone. Just said FUCK the Germans. Had a German come along and said something maybe a nice flame war would have erupted. But no . . . a "liberal" American came along and called me a racist . . . And like you said, this is a forum. An internet forum. The internet being the last frontier of free thought where neither liberal nor conservative brainwashing matters. The last TRUE frontier of free speech. That's why whenever new site starters ask me "What should the rules be?" I tell them "Rule number 1. You can say anything, but you have to say something. Rule number 2. See rule number 1."
(09-30-2009, 04:43 PM)Hitman link Wrote: shit poll, everybody knows that germans are cute  :+
hahaha worst lover.
(10-01-2009, 07:32 AM)XiZ link Wrote: hahaha worst lover.
Would he be the worst? or the smelliest? :P