Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SiN]
Just incase some of you dont know, SiN are now dead.

Quote:People of samp....and damian's,
         as much as it really hurts to say this but due to lack of leadership, activeness, and everything needed to keep a clan running. we have come to the decision to close SiN. So to our former members i ask you all to talk to me on msn or xfire. To our friends, i can assure you most of us will still be around. To NB....more langelange im sorry to say you have no one to push around. To the people whom we dont like  .

SiN started as a taxi clan right after the first release of SA-MP (0.1a) and we are ending as a dm clan with a new name in 2.2. i would go through all the history of sin, buuuuuuttt too long, im sure someone will point it out at one point or another.

so im sure your all wondering "what are most of sin's member's doing now?" d3 and i are probably going to multi game maybe start a new clan in the distant future. We are also going to be working a new gaming news site www.mygamepimp.com. as for sin's former members, as far as im concerned they got real life to deal with and girlfriends.

so thats it people of SA-MP....AND Damian, ill still be in contact via xfire, msn and irc.

SiN May 2006 - September 2007

Man that sucks D:
That explains why they banned me from their channel. Where did all SiN members flee too?
Mostly CIA I guess.
oh sad to hear  :(  ;(

Swk died
SiN died
who's next ?  :o
Only me & HaZe went to CIA, and it was before SiN closed.
Yeah, too bad...  ;(

(09-28-2007, 11:33 AM)azerty link Wrote:Swk died
SiN died
who's next ?  :o

HC4L?  :P _O-
(09-28-2007, 11:44 AM)mosteeL link Wrote:Yeah, too bad...  ;(

HC4L?  :P _O-
NO HsG  ;)
That's bad... so what are the CT SiNners going to do? Just clan-less or make something new / search a new one?
Bye SiN  :'( a legendary clan in sa-mp
I already made my post here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=6...#msg214273

It'll be a while until I join a new clan.. SiN was just, the best.

R.I.P SiN

(09-28-2007, 12:33 PM)estroe link Wrote:That's bad... so what are the CT SiNners going to do? Just clan-less or make something new / search a new one?

Well I just answered above ^

Now if U excuse me, I'm gonna check to what change my name, due someone has taken my 'Makaveli' name lol.. So I gotta check for a tag or something or whatever to put there..

I used to be known as Makaveli until someone jacked it after I joined SiN  :'(