Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/sawnoff
Wha about the sphinx? :P
baseball stadium in LV
(05-17-2009, 11:09 PM)Holden link Wrote: Wha about the sphinx? :P
to small i think

How about where you practice for driving license and bike license in single player? that's pretty big areas with no lag.
(05-17-2009, 08:59 PM)ReLoaded link Wrote: SF Airport
d:)b
Added a poll.
Put the new sawnoff location where it's not laggy and not comming sand sky when you shot in the ground.

SF Airport is good for me. :)
not the baseball stadium, it's got sand too => laggy
at hospital lot, you can commit suicide easily if you have low health while at san fierro airport you gotta run a lot and before you even reach the water, you're gonna be dead

P.S NEVER at mt. chilliad, laggy as fuck there, its got more sand even than the baseball stadium + the crop field(in which /sawnoff is now)
(05-18-2009, 10:46 AM)XiZ link Wrote: not the baseball stadium, it's got sand too => laggy
at hospital lot, you can commit suicide easily if you have low health while at san fierro airport you gotta run a lot and before you even reach the water, you're gonna be dead

P.S NEVER at mt. chilliad, laggy as fuck there, its got more sand even than the baseball stadium + the crop field(in which /sawnoff is now)
Correct! SF is the best pleace for /Sawnoff right now. No sand>no laggyness there 100% okey to change the location to San Fierro Airport.  :)
I have a suggestion . Add two or three more sawnoff locations like sawnoff 2 , sawnoff 3 , etc hows that ?
just change it to either of those 3 as the current one is unimaginably laggy