Bye  :w
Bye my friend i ill naver forgot you!!
you the 1 who help me in LVP!!
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
was ayam a mod? if so can i take his place
Quote:Santino link=topic=9920.msg122583#msg122583 date=1214620185]
if so can i take his place
you wish. but nah he wasnt a mod.
(06-03-2008, 10:00 AM)ayam link Wrote: Hi, there's not much to say that I had to leave samp forever. I have lost my GTA SA cd game, damaged HDD(contained gta sa with no-cd).

All I got now is iMac. Although it has Boot Camp, but I decided to continue my life seriously and not wasting the 'golden' times by doing something useful.

Thanks all for guiding and I can know many people from different races here. It's the best game that I won't forget. LVP also is the best, no. 1, and funniest server.
Goodbye all! Especially to Peter, Nakebod, slein, Badeend, Chevy :'(, [BA]and [BB] teams, and so on!
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w
No-CD crack?  _O-
Ayam the best!!
xD  :)
he left,deal wit it.
(06-03-2008, 10:00 AM)ayam link Wrote: Hi, there's not much to say that I had to leave samp forever. I have lost my GTA SA cd game, damaged HDD(contained gta sa with no-cd).

All I got now is iMac. Although it has Boot Camp, but I decided to continue my life seriously and not wasting the 'golden' times by doing something useful.

Thanks all for guiding and I can know many people from different races here. It's the best game that I won't forget. LVP also is the best, no. 1, and funniest server.
Goodbye all! Especially to Peter, Nakebod, slein, Badeend, Chevy :'(, [BA]and [BB] teams, and so on!
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Who are you?

anyways

GL

what the hell u can download anew sanandreas..
anyway good luck mate.