Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
(12-19-2014, 08:57 AM)(R2D)Facebook link Wrote: FreezKill easy as fuck i test him in dm and in street still (pwend)
Lagg.. -_- As I sayed I'm a mod tester but I'll catch y'a when I'm off duty :P
Maybe today or tomorrow :P
Come on FFS,and we'll se >:)
good old... good old

[Image: uWQ27Ik.jpg]
* Report by [NB]Zaibatsu (ID:7): report mrkaka fake timeout to avoid death

oh the irony
zaibatsu dont ;et me come to lvp and raped ur little ass,and dont let me join lvp and make u bann ^^ for fake time out ^^
and u know me ^^ (im the guy who made u bann for long long time 3-2month  _O- _O-
(12-21-2014, 11:22 AM)cake link Wrote: * Report by [NB]Zaibatsu (ID:7): report mrkaka fake timeout to avoid death

oh the irony

I dont get it

(12-21-2014, 08:21 PM)(R2D)Facebook link Wrote: zaibatsu dont ;et me come to lvp and raped ur little ass,and dont let me join lvp and make u bann ^^ for fake time out ^^
and u know me ^^ (im the guy who made u bann for long long time 3-2month  _O- _O-

Joined server, no R2d or any other online, all new randoms , raped kaka few times, then he rq and server dead. Rip lvp
we joined it night and yeah RIP lvp 0.3z destroed it,and admins faggots cus them chnaged lvp style 0.3x > 0.3shit(z)
(12-21-2014, 11:22 AM)cake link Wrote: * Report by [NB]Zaibatsu (ID:7): report mrkaka fake timeout to avoid death

oh the irony

XD
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=31178.msg461834#msg461834 date=1419193505]
I dont get it

Joined server, no R2d or any other online, all new randoms , raped kaka few times, then he rq and server dead. Rip lvp
tru story
(12-22-2014, 01:19 AM)Fuse link Wrote: tru story
Agree with y'a,LVP is dead :P
Thats why I'm playing on 0.3x,0.3z servers are shitty..
On 0.3x you can find a lot more people playing,every hosted server has 30+ players...& how much LVP has..None :P
we have +/- 20 players regurlary

i understand you have to be retarded to gain attention, but stick to facts