Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
(08-31-2012, 01:07 PM)HoldeN link Wrote: he wasn't banned anyways? :$

There was a question mark (?) at the end of your statement. Are you asking if Zai was banned? Yes he was. perhaps you can clarify what you are trying to say? because I can see that Maka is taking it to mean that you are saying he was not banned. When you and I both know that he was.

Thank you :)
fat people
hey ive been away for few days and tris isnt yelling that im banned? WTF shocked
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27796.msg431115#msg431115 date=1347261297]
hey ive been away for few days and tris isnt yelling that im banned? WTF shocked
gotta be on daily so that faggot stops pipin
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27796.msg431115#msg431115 date=1347261297]

Well of course not Zai, i only post here to say that you are banned when you actually ARE banned.

Hmmm that reminds me though, I have just seen that Ryder was banned this afternoon, better go update his topic. Thanks Zai.
(09-11-2012, 12:32 AM)Tris link Wrote: Well of course not Zai, i only post here to say that you are banned when you actually ARE banned.

Hmmm that reminds me though, I have just seen that Ryder was banned this afternoon, better go update his topic. Thanks Zai.
we dont give a shit about if ryder is banned, neither do we make a big number of zais bans so pipe down already
(09-11-2012, 12:32 AM)Tris link Wrote: Well of course not Zai, i only post here to say that you are banned when you actually ARE banned.

whoa thats something new, nice to see you've stopped making stories up tho  O+
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27796.msg431167#msg431167 date=1347348672]
whoa thats something new, nice to see you've stopped making stories up tho  O+

lol i never make up stories, each time i have said you are banned is because you WERE indeed banned. But im not aware of you being banned in the last few days so havent posted anything here. Its cute that you missed me though and brought my name up again in your topic. I can post here every couple of days if it comforts you?
zai do blah blah blah....

no, tris do blah blah blah....

no, zai did it ! blah blah blah....

no, tris did it ! blah blah blah.....

:z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z

just give it up already !!!!
(09-11-2012, 06:03 PM)Aiman link Wrote: zai do blah blah blah....

no, tris do blah blah blah....

no, zai did it ! blah blah blah....

no, tris did it ! blah blah blah.....

:z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z

just give it up already !!!!

[Image: Z6LgZ.jpg]