Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
GUYS GUYS ! LVP discovery ! if we say bit** please, it will be posted as network technician ! hows that !
gratz on quoting a post thats 1,5 years old when you didnt even play back then or did you?
and what makes it even funnier is that its written by HoogerBooger, but gl and hf finding more like this stuff in this gang topic

(08-29-2012, 07:38 PM)Aiman link Wrote: GUYS GUYS ! LVP discovery ! if we say bit** please, it will be posted as network technician ! hows that !
oh and theres something called word filter some forums use if you ever heard of that
aye aye sir !
Oh i posted this because the topic said : new, so I checked it out
well "new" only means there are new posts since the last time you watched the topic
hmmm okay....
stop spammin and post if u have somethin useful in ur mind, aiman
(08-29-2012, 06:35 PM)Tris link Wrote: Good news Zai, youre unbanned now so you can come ingame when you want to.

Quick couple of questions though if you dont mind - are you still sticking with your story that you are not aware that you were banned and that you are not aware that anybody requested an unban for you? Because the admins are under the impression that you were banned for timeout abuse, and that you requested an unban, and that is why you are unbanned today. Are you saying that none of these things involved you and you arent aware that any of them happened??

Thank you and see you ingame soon :)

tris dont worry i played long before u posted this without any problem...
to answer ur questions - after i left server last time, i was away for a while, came back, joined the server, nothing has happened as it seems.

btw your obsession with bans is getting pretty paranoid now. u are assuming anyone who's away for some days, are banned? xD u are getting delusional

oh yeah @ aiman, i read from your introduction topic u are 12 year old indian boy so that pretty much sums up your comments here lol  :w
(08-29-2012, 08:01 PM)Carbon link Wrote: stop spammin and post if u have somethin useful in ur mind, aiman

lol this topic is full of shit anyway  :D
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27796.msg430512#msg430512 date=1346305834]
tris dont worry i played long before u posted this without any problem...
to answer ur questions - after i left server last time, i was away for a while, came back, joined the server, nothing has happened as it seems.

btw your obsession with bans is getting pretty paranoid now. u are assuming anyone who's away for some days, are banned? xD u are getting delusional

oh yeah @ aiman, i read from your introduction topic u are 12 year old indian boy so that pretty much sums up your comments here lol  :w

Its not an obsession, i just come back from time to time to see if you are still lying which you are. You were banned, you know you were, you applied on IRC for an unban, and now you are unbanned. I do have proof that somebody using your account was banned and that somebody did request an unban on IRC but I'm not really supposed to show the logs in these forums. I thought you would at least sy that "somebody else did it" like you said last time but now it appears you are denying the whole thing. If you are unclear if your account was banned why not just ask Beaner or Striker and see what they say? Then you can share it here with us :)

Anyway, these lies shouldnt be an issue again, Its been decided that because you have lied so many times about being banned, when you are banned the next time you will be forced to make a ban appeal here : http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?board=113.0

yay! that will end any confusion and also will allow the admins to deal with you in a more uniform way.

oh yeah, in your previous post you said you wouldnt be back til thursday or friday and will come ingame as soon as youre back,,,but now you say youve played on the server before I wrote my post yesterday. Did you really come back from your holiday early just because you were unbanned sooner than you thought??? wow!

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27796.msg430346#msg430346 date=1346105465]
sry for late reply but tris u know its still summer and some of us still have life outside the virtual world and enjoy leisure activities outside, u should try it too ;) posting this from cell phone btw so no need to start "u said u are not near your pc but posting in this thread" chit chat... just visiting e-mails n stuff so decided to reply...

anyhow i will be ingame soon as i come back from my trip, should be on thursday or friday, i will try to join the server then and we'll see how banned am i  :w