Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
(06-28-2012, 10:39 PM)toadisthecake link Wrote: kinda sad excuse

what does it take to not be a newfag anymore these days? *hopefully it aint sucking your dick*

This little gay "LVP Tester" banner won't help you, 2012 newbie. You will never swim with the old fish.
We're not even heading for the same direction
- why even bother swimming with you :)
(06-28-2012, 10:51 PM)IDmad link Wrote: If u started playing sa-mp in late 2008 or after that, then u are and always will be a newfag.
'06, '07 and early '08 were the proper oldschool years when all the oldschool players played and the best fights and rivalries took place.
ohnice

oh carbon: NEWFAG

(06-29-2012, 08:38 AM)LE7ELS link Wrote: We're not even heading for the same direction
- why even bother swimming with you :)
they still (and will never) understand it letz :)
carbon stop calling other people newfags it doesn't suit you
lmao now its prooved carbon is a newbie lmfao ...

btw shame on you carbon begging sadist''s account to prove that u are registered on 2009 lmao

how pathetic is that thing ...
(06-29-2012, 02:42 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: This is the best you could come up with? Niggaplease.

Eh sorry - thats just my point of view  ;)

truth can be harsh sometimes, no?  :+
[Image: 130200390375.jpg]
(06-29-2012, 09:55 AM)Drug link Wrote: lmao now its prooved carbon is a newbie lmfao ...

btw shame on you carbon begging sadist''s account to prove that u are registered on 2009 lmao

lol even carbon is older than you...
L1ke remember when i used to own u  ?
2vs1 u and ur puss hysteria used to rage over me 
btw as iDmad the old guy said guys after 2008 all newfags xD
(06-29-2012, 09:55 AM)Drug link Wrote: lmao now its prooved carbon is a newbie lmfao ...

oh swollen eyes, dont think u know shit bout my business