Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
(06-20-2012, 08:17 PM)LE7ELS link Wrote: 2. Interior Nading
he said he didnt go out, so its not considered as interior nading,therefore allowed.
Interior nading still stays interior nading - doesnt matter if he went out or not..

And whats the problem with following an admin-advice.. hes been warned several times - why not just accepting what admins tell you instead of causing trouble all the time  :roll:

Oh and btw - i think u guys can read this aswell

"As you stated, since Zaibatsu is not an 'newfag' he should know that interior nading is against the rules, even if there is noone there. He should also follow all instructions the crew give him. He was warned numerous time and yet he continues."
Peeps luuuuuuuuuuuuv troublez

attention whores
If it's not in the written rules, then he has nothing to follow or whatsoever.

(06-20-2012, 08:17 PM)LE7ELS link Wrote: Hard to understand?
Ofc there are always two sides of a story  :roll:

I've administrated this server for about four years. I'm confident I know better than most of you do.
If the story truly went as Zai penned it down, then I really don't see why he should be banned.
(06-20-2012, 08:47 PM)Maka link Wrote: If it's not in the written rules, then he has nothing to follow or whatsoever.
I wish that was true, but no. Ask Zai, he likes pointing out rules to everyone. There are like a million rules made up by admins, and we all have to follow them. Not that I am happy about it either :)
(06-20-2012, 08:47 PM)Maka link Wrote: If it's not in the written rules, then he has nothing to follow or whatsoever.

I've administrated this server for about four years. I'm confident I know better than most of you do.
If the story truly went as Zai penned it down, then I really don't see why he should be banned.

oh gosh.. He HAS to follow admin-instructions in the first place

and secondly - everybody knows interior nadings isnt allowed.. doesnt matter if u run outside.

ive seen this being told by striker, oost and matrix so far just to mention some .. isnt that hard to understand?
(06-20-2012, 10:11 PM)LE7ELS link Wrote: ive seen this being told by striker, oost and matrix so far just to mention some .. isnt that hard to understand?
its funny cause they're all new. :)
(06-20-2012, 10:11 PM)LE7ELS link Wrote: oh gosh.. He HAS to follow admin-instructions in the first place

and secondly - everybody knows interior nadings isnt allowed.. doesnt matter if u run outside.

ive seen this being told by striker, oost and matrix so far just to mention some .. isnt that hard to understand?
haha told by striker and matrix? theyre both new admins, and this matrix guy is gonna be punished ingame as long as browns are on
lol who's this smartass le7els? you're not gonna be an admin on lvp anyway so better stop it
(06-20-2012, 11:02 PM)Nonzero link Wrote: lol who's this smartass le7els? you're not gonna be an admin on lvp anyway so better stop it

i dont wanna be admin as i might be permbanning u guys just for the fun of it.. dont wanna abuse any rights!

nah kidding..

back to topic:
its this way since the "old" admins arent around atm.. if they were they'd say the same  O-)