Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
(11-03-2011, 01:44 PM)Swift link Wrote: dont mess with the CORP DX this is a big mistake what ur doin  DX soon will be turned in into ender careers this is a warning i repeat this is a warning code red in progress son

Swift why u rage /q yesterday from tha fc son?
(11-03-2011, 05:46 PM)Gladiat0R link Wrote: Swift why u rage /q yesterday from tha fc son?

hahha all saw that he was getting raped badly by u and he typed /q lmao
Quote: link=topic=27796.msg407011#msg407011 date=1320338355]
u nothing on street level and in fc's ,
in zai corp , swift is the only 1 who fights head 2 head , rest are pussies and runners ! who run 1 vs 1
did you watch the vid or the you skip the part where u run like shit?
u shud read ma full reply ! and if i started making vids of ures running 1 vs 1 , refilling and crying when u get pawnt by me then people who are soo proud of u will be ashamed to have u as ure skillfull friend (unskilled to be honest)

i thought of capturing the video of sagopa vs swift yesterday when swift typed /q and rage q but i didnt feel like screening these shits ! because people who are active on lvp knows what u guys upto !

people who support u guys and bark on forums dont know what u upto , just supporting like useless tards!
Quote: link=topic=27796.msg407016#msg407016 date=1320339622]
i thought of capturing the video of sagopa vs swift yesterday when swift typed /q and rage q but i didnt feel like screening these shits ! because people who are active on lvp knows what u guys upto !
one little problem my friend: ur pc cant even handle the game without fraps. ;)
u shud read ma full reply ! and if i started making vids of ures running 1 vs 1 , refilling and crying when u get pawnt by me then people who are soo proud of u will be ashamed to have u as ure skillfull friend (unskilled to be honest)
1. u cant make vids
2. i never run away from a 1v1, specially with you.
3. u dont 'pawn' me, no, never.
(11-03-2011, 06:06 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: one little problem my friend: ur pc cant even handle the game without fraps. ;)

1. i dont have racist friends like you !
2. my frapsed videos made many zai corpians banned for 3 days or 5 days ! so again a stupid thing to say

(11-03-2011, 06:06 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: 1. u cant make vids
2. i never run away from a 1v1, specially with you.
3. u dont 'pawn' me, no, never.

1. ure all points are a lie
2. ure all points are a lie
3. ure all points are a lie

result-lier with no skills just talk nothing else !
people who are active on lvp knows what i do to u everyday -rape

oh wait ill make a signature or u can say a poster on u ! all kills of me killing u easily and u crying a lot then ! oh well i have the pics already ill make up time for that thing, im loking forward to it ! roger that and yeah ill get some vids also ;)

now finnaly  u have started raging me and posting pics and vids now ill show it the same way and much more better than ya ;)
whattttt is ditttttttttttt ? girl fight ????
What's the name of this movie ? ZC vs Dx  ? _O- 8)7
1 vs 1

Fuck off already with this 1vs1 bullshit, 1vs1 fights belong to the SA-MP's hall of shame.

Noob.
nice job bean!

Quote: link=topic=27796.msg407011#msg407011 date=1320338355]
blackbean lol define fake timeout ?
many people knows sir mo's fake timeouts when he is about to die
but whats that pics about?

i have no idea why u involve me in this, proove your sayings before accusing me like that.
btw these pics are about swift raping you, easy to understand, no?

and again, as i've said here before, your responses are arrogant. someone posted a video of u running away from fights and suddenly you are talking about only swift can fight, the rest are runners.

then you talk about 1vs1 while i'm everyday playing 1vs4 Dx's or smthg and i dont complain, you come and post here "fight fairly i pawn you learn lead aim" lol man you are not making sense, naw mean?

lol @ black eyed peas (you have a bad taste in music)

(11-03-2011, 01:44 PM)Swift link Wrote: dont mess with the CORP DX this is a big mistake what ur doin  DX soon will be turned in into ender careers this is a warning i repeat this is a warning code red in progress son
lol we have taken over a server before im sure we can handle a Code Red :D

(11-03-2011, 05:51 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: did you watch the vid or the you skip the part where u run like shit?
Just like the rest of Ziacorp :D

2 Ziacorp members will rage after this post ;D

@ Zia Kaka do-sent make sense... Sense makes him :o (gay Yoda joke)