Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27796.msg405242#msg405242 date=1318943603]
dunno what u tryin to say there

1.got hit by a car so i was lying down
2.exiting doors as always

sure :) admins will decide that
no tears, kaka's hitting f8 faster than his shadow.
(10-18-2011, 04:08 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: no tears, kaka's hitting f8 faster than his shadow.
(10-18-2011, 01:00 PM)sTriKer link Wrote: lol everyone knows that k4ka got a shit laptop or what ever and warps like hell......
[Image: yociexp38.gif]
well, people dont tend to warp and lag like hell when hes about to die.
oh cmon bean, both we know that mo doing this f8 bug, and more and more.. dont defeat him
(10-18-2011, 04:55 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: well, people dont tend to warp and lag like hell when hes about to die.
ok seriously fella?.. Now thats what you gonna cry about?

[Image: yociexp104.gif]
Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=27796.msg405179#msg405179 date=1318899882]
use your brain ganging up is required to survive. Death evasion using interiors is not

If you need to gang up on someone to "survive", you're saying they're too good for you.

Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=27796.msg405179#msg405179 date=1318899882]
drive by is you numnutz its punishable

So drive-by is "lame" simply because it has a punishment menu? It's a natural part of the game, as is ganging up on people, therefore it's not lame.

Oh and there are no actual rules against drive-by itself. The punishment menu is there and evading that is against the rules but the punishment menu itself does not automatically make it lame and to my knowledge people can still drive-by, they just have to accept the punishment menu.

How on Earth can you say drive-by is "lame" but ganging up on someone is not? How is that much better? I don't consider either to be lame, they're just fighting tactics, but if you consider one lame then the other must be lame too. It's much easier to fight a drive-byer than 3 people when you're on your own.
(10-18-2011, 05:20 PM)Munch link Wrote: If you need to gang up on someone to "survive", you're saying they're too good for you.

So drive-by is "lame" simply because it has a punishment menu? It's a natural part of the game, as is ganging up on people, therefore it's not lame.

Oh and there are no actual rules against drive-by itself. The punishment menu is there and evading that is against the rules but the punishment menu itself does not automatically make it lame and to my knowledge people can still drive-by, they just have to accept the punishment menu.

How on Earth can you say drive-by is "lame" but ganging up on someone is not? How is that much better? I don't consider either to be lame, they're just fighting tactics, but if you consider one lame then the other must be lame too. It's much easier to fight a drive-byer than 3 people when you're on your own.

YOU DONT EVEN PLAY! D:  :? SHUDDAP xD
(10-18-2011, 04:55 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: well, people dont tend to warp and lag like hell when hes about to die.

blackbean son ..u say crap on forums and in game u know what i do to u,,always raping urre ass off  soo better not open ure fucked mouth
Quote: link=topic=27796.msg405277#msg405277 date=1318955191]
YOU DONT EVEN PLAY! D:  :? SHUDDAP xD

I do play, just not often (or on LVP). However I've played this game long enough to know what I'm talking about. :)