Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SiN] Strength In Numbers
Nice theme guys, definitely some back in the day kind of shit :P
Lols Faye, your comments make me laugh like a young teenage girl who's had far to many redbulls in the middle of Glee.
(08-28-2012, 09:13 PM)d3str0y3r link Wrote: sLK is a sa-mp clan. SiN is not...
Then why are you introducing it here? I thought this board was for LVP Samp clans...
Does it state that somewhere?
(08-29-2012, 04:25 PM)Faye link Wrote: Then why are you introducing it here? I thought this board was for LVP Samp clans...

For a few reasons. sa-mp is where SiN started, LVP was home to SiN for good amount of time, We still have friends in the community and we also are looking to connect with old members of the clan who may lurk theses forums.
Like me d3!

I wasn't ignoring your PM by the way, currently I don't have a laptop, I have one but my retarded ex-girlfriend downloaded a virus on it, when it was only 1 month old, so if I get that fixed ill be on this forum maybe a bit more, as for SA-MP, well, I basically retired from SA-MP, I don't even own San Andreas anymore!

I would maybe consider getting it at some stage for a reunion of sorts, but as for playing it seriously or competitively, I doubt it highly, but if you need any help d3, I've always got your back, SiN other than Smith was probably the other clan I enjoyed thoroughly being a part of.

P.s. HI MAKAVELI YOU TUPAC LOVING STUD.
Also Faye, go fuck yourself.
Where do I send my sperm sample? I mean my application? I don't do much gaming anymore but I could be in SiN's Age Of Empires division!  ;)
(08-29-2012, 05:35 PM)James link Wrote: Like me d3!

I wasn't ignoring your PM by the way, currently I don't have a laptop, I have one but my retarded ex-girlfriend downloaded a virus on it, when it was only 1 month old, so if I get that fixed ill be on this forum maybe a bit more, as for SA-MP, well, I basically retired from SA-MP, I don't even own San Andreas anymore!

I would maybe consider getting it at some stage for a reunion of sorts, but as for playing it seriously or competitively, I doubt it highly, but if you need any help d3, I've always got your back, SiN other than Smith was probably the other clan I enjoyed thoroughly being a part of.

P.s. HI MAKAVELI YOU TUPAC LOVING STUD.

Just like you James <3

I'm pretty sure that everyone in SiN who did play sa-mp has retired from the game also. We have all moved on to other games and if you can get your computer situation sorted we would love to have you join us once again.

(08-29-2012, 06:52 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Where do I send my sperm sample? I mean my application? I don't do much gaming anymore but I could be in SiN's Age Of Empires division!  ;)

http://www.thesinclan.net/
(08-29-2012, 05:35 PM)James link Wrote: P.s. HI MAKAVELI YOU TUPAC LOVING STUD.

Man, the last time we spoke was probably on irc two years back? I fucking love you.