Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Muting when admins/mods are online
Hi, I would like to suggest to let VIPs use their muting commands whenever admins/mods are online. Many times I notice there is one admin online, being afk, while a bunch of players talk swedish (don't need to call any names, eh?).

Ty!
No.
Why not if I may ask?
You're being so strictly about this "non-English" in the chat. Second, you'll have bunch of players muted.
Third, it will be a mess and could lead to complaints. And those two that wasn't talking English in the chat got muted 1-2 minute after your report.
minimodding crybaby rofl
(08-15-2012, 07:45 PM)striker link Wrote: You're being so strictly about this "non-English" in the chat. Second, you'll have bunch of players muted.
Third, it will be a mess and could lead to complaints. And those two that wasn't talking English in the chat got muted 1-2 minute after your report.
You can call me strictly, but I am just following the rules. If you don't like that, please tell me. Also, if you don't care about english in main chat, why is it even a rule? I would love to talk dutch all the time as well, is that allowed? Ofcourse not, because it would be a mess, and could lead to complaints.
(08-15-2012, 07:56 PM)cake link Wrote: You can call me strictly, but I am just following the rules. If you don't like that, please tell me. Also, if you don't care about english in main chat, why is it even a rule? I would love to talk dutch all the time as well, is that allowed? Ofcourse not, because it would be a mess, and could lead to complaints.

The purpose of VIP mod rights is to let VIPs moderate the chat in the absence of the crew (when there's no crew member in-game). There's nothing wrong if an administrator goes AFK for a few minutes sometimes. You can still report such players as it can also be handled through IRC.
It's not that we don't "care"; it's just not necessary.
lol at only mentioning swedish
tears here..tears there...tears everywhere :(
Oh man this topic just totally proved my points from earlier this month.