Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C][sLK]Darkfire
Yesterday, I was on LVP streets and Darkfire decided to shoot me, I fight back however he gave me a chance to run, so I took it. I ran away and afterwards he use'd /teleport to get to me (even thought i did /my tp off) then he uses /tow 0 even tho he used it like a min before that.

I didn't say nothing because it wasnt that big of a deal, but today he was chasing me with his friend while I was just hanging out around the ship, I was ambushed I didnt want to fight back so I went to the ship. And then he started a killing spree thing that allows you to shoot the ship...

If he wants to try to kill me, he should do it fairly using his regular player skills, not his admin powers.

Thanks..

*EDIT*

He again did the same thing with putting killing spree that way he could kill me.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/124934698-4.jpg

(08-11-2012, 10:04 PM)Faye link Wrote:In your report, you can say that sLK Darkfire did the Killing Spree thing for me too when he was with Fat Cobra. So he could get me from the ship.
Hello Weezy, I am very sorry it took me so long to reply to you. I have talked to Darkfire about this issue and he said he was not aware that you had /my tp off.

The development team has fixed this issue by adding a check to see if a player has their teleport set to off. If they do, it gives a warning, the crew member is still able to over-ride this by using /tp ID again, but a message will be sent all other admins and to IRC. A notice will now also be sent to other admins and to IRC when a crew member uses /tow. We can then discover any abuse in the logs.

There is not really any rule againstĀ  using /killtime. That can be used at anytime without warning. That is part of the feature of /killtime.

A notice will also now be sent to other admins and to IRC when a crew member uses /tow.

I hope this will suffice. If you have any question or concerns, please post back here or email me.

On behalf of Las Venturas Playground Crew Management,
Harry