Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Re: What the hell happened to LVP?
The second reply of this topic contains this:
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30892.msg426887#msg426887 date=1342109547]
someone thought itd be cool to add ramps in every corner of lv so its boring now and nobody likes to play here because of that
I haven't been playing a lot in the server yet, so I am not sure if this statement is correct. However, if it is correct, what will happen with it?
Also, I have a different question (well, two questions)
First one: What are the reasons the population decreased?
Second question (to Higher rankings/Lead-Dev(s)): Can I focus on the answers of the questions above.

Edit:
A third question (not related to the topic). I may sound a big greedy (sorry for that), but is it possible for new developers(e.g me) to have contact with other admins in-game using the admin chat?
That bunch of ramps everywhere indeed makes some of the players mad, spawn in a vehicle and other stuff.
But you can look here, http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=30911.0 but those are not yet on the main server due to some problem.
The ramps will mostly be deleted. This was already live but got reverted due to some last minute problems with crashes.

Q1: There's a lot of reasons to be named. Official list being removed (we were on it), main playerbase getting less active, less clangs/gangs, "newfag" admins according to some players (I don't agree but it's being named anyway) and probably more.
Q2: Not up to me.
Q3: I don't think that's possible right now, not without mod/admin rights.
They'll be removed in 3.0, next version. Actually, we already removed them, but we yet have to introduce that version on the mainserver.
Is there a list of what currently has to happen before we bring out 2.9.5? I honestly think we shouldn't wait too long with it :)
2.95 has been scrapped out, we're working on 3.0  :)
And 3.0 will be a stable version?
Why would we release an unstable version? :P
(07-18-2012, 12:09 PM)Kase link Wrote: 2.95 has been scrapped out, we're working on 3.0  :)
The trac isn't really explaining a lot to me. Every ticket which is open at the moment should be fixed/done, and then 3.0 will be released?
Not necessairly. Some tickets are going to be completed at a later date, since they involve refactoring a certain feature. We'll be pushing 3.0 off as soon as possible. Right now, you may focus on fixing the bugs reported @ trac, but leave the new features.