Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What the hell happened to LVP?
Well, I just came back to playing SA-MP because the last time i played it was like late 2008 anyways, when I used to play LVP back in 2007 or 2008 it used to be always filled even the forums were very active but now I come back I see the server has hardly anyone on it and its nothing like before its not even the same gameplay I still remember all my friends on this server like Cloakster, Hattyless, TEF and a couple others so what happend? back in the day the server had like 100 - 150 people on it most of the time?

Edit: Whoops forgot about Tomozj back when he used to be just a forum moderator.
someone thought itd be cool to add ramps in every corner of lv so its boring now and nobody likes to play here because of that
and they made every minimodding newfag admin too
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30892.msg426887#msg426887 date=1342109547]
someone thought itd be cool to add ramps in every corner of lv so its boring now and nobody likes to play here because of that
lol, one of my main reasons of quitting was all the fugly ramps!
(07-12-2012, 02:52 PM)GiantKebab link Wrote: Well, I just came back to playing SA-MP because the last time i played it was like late 2008 anyways, when I used to play LVP back in 2007 or 2008 it used to be always filled even the forums were very active but now I come back I see the server has hardly anyone on it and its nothing like before its not even the same gameplay I still remember all my friends on this server like Cloakster, Hattyless, TEF and a couple others so what happend? back in the day the server had like 100 - 150 people on it most of the time?
lmfao that's seriously the longest sentence I've ever read

on topic: what happend is: a giantic earthquake wiped out all everything.... what do you expect? people move on, stuff moves on. that's life :)
spawn on a ramp

fml
I have made most of the stunts in the main world (I haven't suggest 'em though), but it's still funny how people complain.

The server was already "empty" before the ramps appear... sometimes the server gets more than 30 people online at the same time -- it might be because of those, or not, I don't know and I don't care anymore to he honest, but you can't blame "the ramps" for everything negative that happens to LVP... I personally would prefer a DM style server too, but if you wanted new / more people to be on the server, something had to be done. Probably the big problem of LVP as has been already stated millions of times, is that we tried to have too different things at the same server, which results in a mess.

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30892.msg426887#msg426887 date=1342109547]
(07-12-2012, 05:39 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: and they made every minimodding newfag admin too
You both still play regularly so stop pretending you don't like it lol.

Haha, "omg, they make newfags admin!!!1". What's wrong with that? Or what's so cool with that? lol. As long as they prove they're trustful and are indeed able to moderate the server, what's so wrong with that? You should thank them. By looking at the rules-breakers, they help you having a better gaming experience on the server. ;)
(07-12-2012, 06:53 PM)Pedro link Wrote: but if you wanted new / more people to be on the server, something had to be done.

well its obvious ramps didnt work, remove them now?
Well sooner or later a server has to fold.. _O- One of the reasons is also clans as they became inactive and along with that the rivalry in server went down resulting in less players
2009 happened, pretty much downhill from there.