Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Tanks..
(06-20-2012, 08:19 AM)oostcoast link Wrote: [Image: hBrKc.jpg]
This is madness.

pfft ... I should get one aswell  :+
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30809.msg424607#msg424607 date=1340172492]
wtf houses?

Given out 2 days ago..
There are tanks in LVP? I should start playing again.
(06-20-2012, 12:05 AM)PigBenis link Wrote: I think we should get rid of the tanks, or atleast not allow tanks to be house spawns for the next version, cause players are abusing them by going to peoples houses and waiting for the player to come outside and then killing them with the rhino as soon as they're outside.

It gets really annoying for players especially if they want to cruise around and have fun.

nothing wrong with camping as long as the rules dont say different
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30809.msg424651#msg424651 date=1340196250]
nothing wrong with camping as long as the rules dont say different
Lmfao^

Ye Sesamstraat has risen :D
This is fixed in 2.95
In the mean time, you can disable spawning in your house from the /house menu to prevent these douches :)
@Zai : Camping and waiting for them and then once they come out and then you kill them is exactly just like spawn killing. Use common sense. Spawnkilling: Killing someone as soon as they spawn. Camping with tank: Killing someone as soon as they get out.
Similarity: They can't do anything without you blowing them up as soon as they get outside.

@Jay: I have already turned off my spawn in house cause I was sick of having to go outside every time I died. And luckily I don't live in that Neighborhood. But I was watching Ryder last night doing so but my fraps was being a douche and wouldn't have recorded. But thanks for fixing it :>
go and cry bowt it
l0()oooOOoool 6 days after the last post, Ryder finally finishes reading the thread and replies  _O-