Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP vs LWs IV - Sign ups
Styla we gonna play normal A/D 8bases+1arena all random.
Well not everyone in WW will be able to play then, perhaps 8v8 maximum with subs..

Can we get a player to record whole thing in spectate mode? Good old spectate mode recording.
how can u a/d with rw :D
8v8 with two spasers should be alright
(06-20-2012, 02:41 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: how can u a/d with rw :D

HAHAHA :D
(06-20-2012, 03:06 PM)Jay_ link Wrote: Use your brain here. It's obviously more practical to suggest a date and time first babe.
Sign me in at RW, and WW if its needed.
(06-20-2012, 03:20 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: Sign me in at RW, and WW if its needed.

if you can play it then you've to be added,their RW Team will be strong from JOKER and SWK so i didn't played RW for 1.5years i don't know if still can handle it but i hope.if we would make Violax and others strong members in RW wil be good
(06-20-2012, 03:57 PM)Bearrry link Wrote: if you can play it then you've to be added,their RW Team will be strong from JOKER and SWK so i didn't played RW for 1.5years i don't know if still can handle it but i hope.if we would make Violax and others strong members in RW wil be good

I can play, just hope its in a weekend.

I doubt Violax would play, but if we get Fat Cobra, by_karizma, DeLiC, etc it would been good. We already got Thug and Amitlang, which is pretty good. Don't know about the rest how good they are.

(06-20-2012, 05:10 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: I can play, just hope its in a weekend.

I doubt Violax would play, but if we get Fat Cobra, by_karizma, DeLiC, etc it would been good. We already got Thug and Amitlang, which is pretty good. Don't know about the rest how good they are.

Well, i will inform karizma about the war. But he's busy with his irl jobs atm, so I'm not sure if he will be able to parcitipate or won't.