Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED]Banned
Nickname: parry
Date of the ban:  22 August 2007
Suspected Reason: Sawnoff Bug Abuse
Your IP address: 91.108.154.86
Admin that banned you: theHolyCow

Now I'm going to be perfectly honest now, i did not use the sawnoff bug abuse. In all seriousness i didn't know how to do it until after i got banned until i got told what it was on #LVP. Now i think the reason i was banned was because at first i was using sawnoff's to try and kill someone but they didn't seem to be doing any damage so i switched to my uzi's. Maybe that was the reason maybe it wasn't but i honestly didn't know how to do this 'sawnoff bug abuse'. I have been an active member on both the server and forums over the past 3 months or so, if i was going to abuse/cheat i would have done it well before now.

Either way i hope you take my appeal into consideration otherwise i will just have to wait until my ban is lifted, which according to tomozj on irc i will be un-banned again on the 27th of August.
I got reports about you using the sawn-off bug. Upon investigating I saw you shooting eigth times (4 double shots) without any reloading.
In deliberation with Tomozj we decided to unban you the 27th. Not sure what the current rules regarding bugabuse are a.t.m, but consider yourself lucky.
Ok, thanks for getting back to me. I didn't even realise if i did, I'll try and take more care next time.
Got a quick question, will i be unbanned at a certain time tomorrow or can it be any time?
(08-26-2007, 08:50 AM)parry link Wrote: Got a quick question, will i be unbanned at a certain time tomorrow or can it be any time?

You'll be unbanned at midnight tonight, so 5 more hours.
(08-26-2007, 06:14 PM)Peter link Wrote: You'll be unbanned at midnight tonight, so 5 more hours.

Thanks for the info Peter, guess I'll be back on tomorrow morning ;)
Parry, you are unbanned now.
Have fun playing and do not abuse the sawnoff again!

JUTD.