Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP vs LWs IV
(06-17-2012, 12:22 PM)Sadik link Wrote: LOOOOOOL anyway if i can play count me in for rw :)

I don't think you've got what it takes to play on that event.

If we want to win we'll need to create a good squad. Let's make a LVP tournament and best ones should go?
(06-18-2012, 02:13 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: I don't think you've got what it takes to play on that event.

If we want to win we'll need to create a good squad. Let's make a LVP tournament and best ones should go?

i'm up For LVP in WW and A/D Server is ready up and even in RW if i still got some skills in.as you know i be 2nd in lvp tourny in RW/WW and something fucked in the final.
ping limit  ?
RW/WW ?
Date/time(GMT) ?

keep em on weekends :+ ?
Quote: link=topic=30772.msg424549#msg424549 date=1340116860]
ping limit  ?

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30772.msg423864#msg423864 date=1339577477]
ping limit 200 sry denied
well atleast get a fuckin team for this shit before u make any dates
(06-19-2012, 08:52 PM)Carbon link Wrote: well atleast get a fuckin team for this shit before u make any dates

^ Ye, do that

we (LW) got 20 players till now.
I'm thurr!
Would be cool if there was stats system so at the end of the match we see what player did the most kills / dmg, deaths etc.

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=30...#msg424581
(06-18-2012, 02:13 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: If we want to win we'll need to create a good squad. Let's make a LVP tournament and best ones should go?
Making a tournament is pretty pointless since it would take weeks or months before it would be finished and as it seems this event is supposed to happen pretty soon.

My suggestion is that LVP team has one or two captains (RW and WW captain?) who are both active, respected and good players.
They are the ones who make the lineup and since they're active players themselves they should know roughly who's good and active player and who isn't. They can't be biased either so that they can make the best lineup available for LVP.
Ofc there needs to be 3-4 substitutes around incase some ppl won't show up at the event or get other problems before/during the match. And u can always change the lineup between rounds like we did in all of the other LVP vs LW's events.

Incase this takes place on any other day than a Friday or a Saturday, I'd be more than happy to spectate  ;)

Well I'm making a sign up topic, it's just those who are willing to participate.. About the skills, we'll decide about that later.