Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sac problems
I cant play on LVP becuase of SAC (San Andreas Anticheat) Peter i think all admins agree that sac is a great anticheat. I join and it says Error:sac cant update. I think that most admins like being on the server keeping order most admins get a cheater report I.E:Health cheat. Two seconds later So and So has been banned by SAC. Most admins will have more fun playing on the server and actully banning the cheaters themselves it gets too boreing. But thats not my main reason I think that Sac should also be disabled because about 20% of lvp's population is having this problem. i hope u take this into some thought.

Assassin
So when we are filled with cheaters of all sorts we complain about admins not doing their job and now when we try and eliminate the whole hacker scum you are saying we should disable it because its not fun to be cheater free?.
SAC is one of the best things  for sa-mp, it brings us more together as a community and with a server that is this popular to not have the SAC enabled would just be completely stupid. I would rather that 20% of players have to wait for a while to get playing again rather than 100% of players being tormented by hackers that know the server doesnt have SAC to stop them from whatever they want to do!
SAC ftw.
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=3119.0
(09-24-2007, 02:32 AM)Assassin link Wrote:I cant play on LVP becuase of SAC (San Andreas Anticheat) Peter i think all admins agree that sac is a great anticheat. I join and it says Error:sac cant update. I think that most admins like being on the server keeping order most admins get a cheater report I.E:Health cheat. Two seconds later So and So has been banned by SAC. Most admins will have more fun playing on the server and actully banning the cheaters themselves it gets too boreing. But thats not my main reason I think that Sac should also be disabled because about 20% of lvp's population is having this problem. i hope u take this into some thought.

We were getting way too many stories of cheaters coming out of the shadows when admins were offline, and lots of complaints. Now that they're dealt with, you're unhappy?!

SAC "not working" is YOUR problem, and you should go to the topic Nakebod linked in order to fix it. When the SAC bans someone, it is a correct ban, so there can't be any doubt like there can be with an administrator banning.  :z