Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S][I] - Ryder
(07-20-2012, 01:23 PM)Tris link Wrote: Yes Cake I also saw him yesterday nading himself to avoid death

if u nade yourself, u die. thats not avoiding death. and btw thats allowed
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30591.msg427597#msg427597 date=1342793897]
if u nade yourself, u die. thats not avoiding death. and btw thats allowed

Lol was wondering when some dictionary-nerd would come and point that out.  *sigh* So to clarify i saw him nading himself to:

- avoid receiving a +1 to his death stat
- avoid appearing in the kill list
- avoid losing his money
- avoid losing his killstreak
- avoid being publicly seen to have been killed

And for all of the above reasons to be effictively "not killed" as far as the server, or other players are concerned. Is that better little zai?

Nading yourself to avoid someone else killing you is allowed? boohoo, i did not know that!

see you ingame soon zai my friend :)
but he recives a +1 to his death stats. quit talking so much tris, we dont want another incident similar to when u abuse ur vip rights now do we
lol, look who replied there, the guy who gets muted 5 times a day because he doesn't understand what 'english in mainchat please' means... if we ever need an intelligent reply we will let you know :w
(07-20-2012, 10:51 PM)cake link Wrote: lol, look who replied there, the guy who gets muted 5 times a day because he doesn't understand what 'english in mainchat please' means... if we ever need an intelligent reply we will let you know :w

True this xD
(07-20-2012, 10:00 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: but he recives a +1 to his death stats. quit talking so much tris, we dont want another incident similar to when u abuse ur vip rights now do we

Shutting you up was absolutely the best thing I could have used my VIP rights for, and I would do it again.
(07-20-2012, 10:51 PM)cake link Wrote: lol, look who replied there, the guy who gets muted 5 times a day because he doesn't understand what 'english in mainchat please' means... if we ever need an intelligent reply we will let you know :w

lol yes and the guy who has been banned countless times himself! Of course one (proven & banned) abuser is going to stick up for another (proven & banned) abuser! An d of course as usual he has nothing of importance to say, just some rambling nonsense.
(07-21-2012, 12:02 AM)Tris link Wrote: Shutting you up was absolutely the best thing I could have used my VIP rights for, and I would do it again.
[Image: 19482483.jpg]
(07-20-2012, 09:15 PM)Tris link Wrote: Lol was wondering when some <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#"><a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">dictionary</a></a>-nerd would come and point that out.  *sigh* So to clarify i saw him nading himself to:

- avoid receiving a +1 to his death stat
- avoid appearing in the kill list
- avoid losing his money
- avoid losing his killstreak
- avoid being publicly seen to have been killed

And for all of the above reasons to be effictively "not killed" as far as the server, or other players are concerned. Is that better little zai?

Nading yourself to avoid someone else killing you is allowed? boohoo, i did not know that!

see you ingame soon zai my friend :)

surely u posted smthg wrong just to wait someone to correct u so u could post again.

he gets +1 death btw, u didnt mention anything about killstreak earlier and suddenly its a problem.... how can we know he was on a spree? i doubt anyone is afraid of their money while 2bil in gang bank so that point is totally irrelevant.  nading yourself is 100% allowed here, u just wanted to make a huge problem out of nothing didnt u
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30591.msg427658#msg427658 date=1342859497]
surely u posted smthg wrong just to wait someone to correct u so u could post again.

he gets +1 death btw, u didnt mention anything about killstreak earlier and suddenly its a problem.... how can we know he was on a spree? i doubt anyone is afraid of their money while 2bil in gang bank so that point is totally irrelevant.  nading yourself is 100% allowed here, u just wanted to make a huge problem out of nothing didnt u

He had a killstreak of about 25 the last time i saw him about to be killed so nade himself. Clearly zai there are benefits to nading yourself to death rather than being killed by someone else (such as the ones i listed above)...or people like cobra and ryder (and maybe yourself...i dunno?) wouldnt do it.

Anyhow, i never said it was against the rules. Just adding to the debate :) its pretty lame though to nade yourself to death because you dont want to take a fair kill.