Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S][I] - Ryder
(05-03-2012, 08:19 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: fixed*

and like anyone really cares about your opinions either?

therefore was indeed a spellingmistake o_O

impartial was NOT - sorry to disappoint you :)
(05-03-2012, 06:31 PM)LE7ELS link Wrote: since you're just another brown-nose of Zai Corp your opinion isnt impartial and there doesn't count in this topic  O-)
brown nose? ive been in zai corp for around 1.5years atm(which is probably 4x longer than u've even been here), im not asskissing nobody. so please, keep your fails and other clueless opinions to yourself, nobody really cares.
(05-03-2012, 09:34 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: brown nose? ive been in zai corp for around 1.5years atm(which is probably 4x longer than u've even been here), im not asskissing nobody. so please, keep your fails and other clueless opinions to yourself, nobody really cares.
brown nose  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- catchy, I admit

Blackbean go take a hike, fresh air etc.
(05-03-2012, 10:49 PM)toadisthecake link Wrote: brown nose  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- catchy, I admit

Blackbean go take a hike, fresh air etc.
i dont take commands from newfags.
no chance .. he's resistant to any advice from new players!

at least he doesn't abuse like the others mentioned above and dies like a man..
(05-04-2012, 08:30 AM)LE7ELS link Wrote: no chance .. he's resistant to any advice from new players!

at least he doesn't abuse like the others mentioned above and dies like a man..
That´s for sure!
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=30650.0 well done guys, and thank you for taking the time to listen to my suggestion about ryders constant command abusing ways.

:)
(05-13-2012, 11:09 AM)Tris link Wrote: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=30650.0 well done guys, and thank you for taking the time to listen to my suggestion about ryders constant command abusing ways.

:)

\o/ nailed it :P
i think lvp shud give him a month or a 2 month ban so that he will learn better not to lame
i'd have banned him till the end of days ..

so much abusing and getting banned like every week or two - just embarassing