Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S][I] - Ryder
(08-04-2012, 12:23 PM)LetzFetz link Wrote: ouh.. now i know why he's banned so often  8)7

you forgot sekz
(08-04-2012, 01:32 AM)Weezy link Wrote: zaiba u became a lvp lawyer or wot

na just proving tris he was wrong that day calling him cheater.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30591.msg428644#msg428644 date=1344084317]
na just proving tris he was wrong that day calling him cheater.

Proving me wrong? You havent proved anyway.  Anyway I believe I'm not wrong, Ryder does have player modifications that are permanently bannable in LVP but its just not the topic of this thread. Please stay on topic Zai. Thats the last time im discussing cheats in this topic because the topic is getting really messy now.
(08-04-2012, 01:52 PM)Tris link Wrote: Proving me wrong? You havent proved anyway.  Anyway I believe I'm not wrong, Ryder does have player modifications that are permanently bannable in LVP but its just not the topic of this thread. Please stay on topic Zai. Thats the last time im discussing cheats in this topic because the topic is getting really messy now.

your double posting wont help clear up the mess. and as i said earlier im talkin about that current day when u said he cheats. if he cheated - he wouldve been banned for that. is he? no. proved u wrong <- there. and "i believe" isnt quite an argument is it?
(08-04-2012, 01:37 PM)Tris link Wrote: So you have nothing to say about your friend constantly breaking the rules? Dont wanna say hes sad as well for constantly doing it and denying it? Maybe advise him to not abuse so much? Nothing like that? So in your opinion It's all us who are wrong for telling him to obey the rules, but its totally fine for him to constantly break the rules? OK converstation over Maka.

I don't see a management tag next to your name, so you don't have to tell him anything. On the subject of breaking the rules, you've just double posted. That's breaking a forum rule.

(08-04-2012, 01:52 PM)Tris link Wrote: Proving me wrong? You havent proved anyway.  Anyway I believe I'm not wrong, Ryder does have player modifications that are permanently bannable in LVP but its just not the topic of this thread. Please stay on topic Zai. Thats the last time im discussing cheats in this topic because the topic is getting really messy now.

How is he not staying on topic?
(08-04-2012, 02:12 PM)Maka link Wrote: I don't see a management tag next to your name, so you don't have to tell him anything. On the subject of breaking the rules, you've just double posted. That's breaking a forum rule.

How is he not staying on topic?

Maka the topic is about Ryder's command abuse and to encourage the admins to control it, which they are now doing. Its not to discuss cheats, so its offtopic that Zai keeps bringing it up. I accidentally double posted as im on my pad and hit the wrong button. Anyway youre clearly incapable or unwilling to answer my questions or actually have a debate so unless you have something meaningful to say then I probably wont reply to you. I would still be interested what you make of Ryder's constant abusing and rule breaking and why you seem to think its ok but i guess you wont answer that.
Zaibatsu's posts are all about Ryder, which makes it on-topic. Even the topic title literally states "Ryder", so anything related counts.
I have already stated in this topic that I believe the admins are doing their job on the whole rule-breaking subject.
(08-04-2012, 02:27 PM)Maka link Wrote: Zaibatsu's posts are all about Ryder, which makes it on-topic. Even the topic title literally states "Ryder", so anything related counts.
I have already stated in this topic that I believe the admins are doing their job on the whole rule-breaking subject.

And players help the admins by reporting bad players, we all understand they cant control every member at every time, do we?
They shouldnt be so bad :(
(08-04-2012, 02:27 PM)Maka link Wrote: Zaibatsu's posts are all about Ryder, which makes it on-topic. Even the topic title literally states "Ryder", so anything related counts.
(08-04-2012, 02:12 PM)Maka link Wrote: I don't see a management tag next to your name, so you don't have to tell him anything.
Less for me to type :)
Well done to our admin team who yet again have had to ban Ryder for breaking the rules, this time for using 2 shot again. Hopefully the extended ban time for this based on his long list of previous bans will act as more of a deterrent to Ryder in the future and also show other regular players that repeatedly ignoring server rules will result in longer ban lengths.

Thank you