Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Sequels = money.
Although I suppose when it comes to Call of Duty that's not true, they all make more money than the previous one.

So I'd say that Treyarch just want to keep their brand going. Infinity Ward have Modern Warfare, Treyarch have Black Ops.

Gameplay:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 E3 2012 Gameplay

Looks like typical gameplay, just in a different setting. Not saying that in a bad way or anything, it's just that you know what to expect from any new CoD game, and it's pretty standard. Nothing wowed me.
Yes another standard gameplay. Has this any content connection between the previous ones?
Multiplayer Reveal Trailer - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video

Multiplayer reveal trailer for Black Ops 2 in case anyone is interested :).
so.. anyone gonna buy it? i dont think i will, tired of spending money on cod games every year
I'm not sure if I'll but it, I think the "safe sailor" method of getting the game with raise my decision, I've never really been on the wagon for the whole "OMFG THE GAME LOOKS SO NEW - Disappoint" thing, but this game looks like they've really took a step forward for call of duty, unlike the past 2 titles. the kill streaks still look like a complete mess, if they're going to have a V-TOL aka reskinned chopper gunner, make it a strafe run that lasts 5 seconds, not something that can sit there and whore up kills constantly as people spawn.

I do like how they did give PC gamers a bit more respect than MW3 did, for that reason I feel like buying it. http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200437042

They've also done a few more changes to the engine, DX11 support, blurred shadows, much better blended shaders, and the overall UI looks clean and fluid.

[Image: t6sp20121112203444960gqsft.png]

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Gameplay | Max Settings 1080p
its fucking awesomeeeeeeeeee :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~
Played its not alright I wouldnt rush out and buy it tho

(11-24-2012, 10:07 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: its fucking awesomeeeeeeeeee :9~ :9~ :9~ :9~

And that ^ comment is a load of shit its not that great
you just suck at it thats why lol.
(12-03-2012, 03:53 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: you just suck at it thats why lol.

Hahahaha your so funny, I am actually really good at First Person Shooters, and if I suck so bad why is my ratio 8.3?
gamertag?