Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

<BoD> - Blood or Die - The Reunion !
yer i had a feelin he was some 1 cuz on his app he said he wazs 17 lol but on forums hes 19 ?
lolpls stop making fake id"s ureself and telling people this and that person wants to join this dead gay ass clan, btw heard that swift making fake ids to say goodlucks on this topic rofl,,and ye i also heard swift invited rtfm and amitlang to join bod nd they declined lmfao wt a sad story there swift and zero
(05-04-2012, 06:15 PM)Drug link Wrote: lolpls stop making fake id"s ureself and telling people this and that person wants to join this dead gay ass clan, btw heard that swift making fake ids to say goodlucks on this topic rofl,,and ye i also heard swift invited rtfm and amitlang to join bod nd they declined lmfao wt a sad story there swift and zero
the fuck is sad about this story?
rtfm ? lol no an amit lmao noooooo i said go register at forums an he said what to apply an i said no just more member " but feel free to apply " were did i ask him there son ?  he said he wud apply not me so shush drug
(05-04-2012, 06:44 PM)Swift link Wrote: rtfm ? lol no an amit lmao noooooo i said go register at forums an he said what to apply an i said no just more member " but feel free to apply " were did i ask him there son ?  he said he wud apply not me so shush drug
I didnt say that i will apply ..
Lmao ownd
(05-04-2012, 06:15 PM)Drug link Wrote: lolpls stop making fake id"s ureself and telling people this and that person wants to join this dead gay ass clan, btw heard that swift making fake ids to say goodlucks on this topic rofl,,and ye i also heard swift invited rtfm and amitlang to join bod nd they declined lmfao wt a sad story there swift and zero
we ain't making fake accounts dude, where did you hear that from? xD

(05-04-2012, 04:14 PM)Nonzero link Wrote: son I think that dark dude is kaka[Dx], not sure tho.
lol plz,  who is that kaka[Dx] anyway?
hahahha troll more
welcome Blackbeen :D