Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

<BoD> - Blood or Die - The Reunion !
(05-22-2012, 03:52 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: Nice name blud, watch out on LWs tho with that name.

I got permbanned as [SWK]Chelsea -> so you might have some issues with that name.
haha, grey, i dont play this game anymore... you would've known that if you had tried to figure out who i was ;)

hint: ask for the №1 Chelsea fan on LVP ;]
(05-22-2012, 07:15 PM)Chelsea link Wrote: haha, grey, i dont play this game anymore... you would've known that if you had tried to figure out who i was ;)

hint: ask for the №1 Chelsea fan on LVP ;]

Just gave you the heads-up -> im not gonna figure out who youz.

its XIZ ? im guessin
holla swift gl with ure gang ToD is coming too
(05-23-2012, 07:40 AM)Funzero link Wrote: holla swift gl with ure gang ToD is coming too
somebody gettin pissed of bod?
it's probably one from 5iN
(05-23-2012, 12:03 PM)Payne link Wrote: it's probably one from 5iN

lmfao thats what i thought
(04-29-2012, 03:28 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: I would challenge your clan to a clan war with ESL anti cheat or UNITED anti cheat (I bet you don't know what the hell that is since you're a newbie), but I know that you will either chicken out with an excuse (like uGp did and lost with forfeit) or your members will be "too inactive".
So let's all install some 3rd party app that can modify our files, browse through our desktop and whatnot. I'm pretty sure the SA-MP Devs wouldn't approve of whitetiger's anti cheat, more like "Use at your own risk, we're not liable for shit" thing. I don't mind playing on a server side AC detecting weap dmg modifications, health hacks, parkour mods/ AB, whatever hackers like to do but d/l some random ass 3rd party mod that has the ability to search thru your private info for another 3rd party mod is beyond me.
hmm i would like to request you guys to remove my clan leader's name DarkSidesteel as he left ure gang/clan w/e cuz u never had any clanwar history etc etc not enuf skilled members like ToD has
^ lmfao....What a fool.