Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should the ammount of carbombs a player can buy a day be limited to 10-15?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
51.06%
24 51.06%
No
48.94%
23 48.94%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Restricting carbombs poll
No point arguing with them Fat Cobra.

Mathematicians, ship idlers and minimods took this server long time ago, they are the only ones who support car bombs only because they dont even play this game, they just stand and do reaction tests,  also they use this server to just talk to their e-friends, cuz lacking of real ones.

I fully support your idea but i,you and everyone else knows nothing will change. I know how this crap is lame, and in past i complained about it but scripters and their asslickers just said deal with it, its easy to avoid. Yea, easy to avoid teleporting carbomb. But they were fast enough to completely restrict DB which is EASY to avoid, only because asslickers got mad.

Scripters here are only good in adding useless stuff, so you either bow down to this new faggotry or you leave server like i did, because i couldnt stand this shit anymore.

Anyway server hardly tops more than 15 players, where 12 are non fighters who just chat, so you dont lose much fun.

(05-04-2012, 10:18 AM)toadisthecake link Wrote: BUUUUUUUURN FATTY BUUUUUUURRRNNN

Date Registered: February 20, 2012, 09:11:29 PM

And already LVP Beta Tester

GG LVP.