Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bug, my gang disapeared
Hi there, well I'll get straight to the point:p..
I have a gang called Capone on the account Stoned[NL] and only me is in the gang so I can safe money on the gang bank
When I tried withdrawing some money from the gang bank it said that my gang dont exist :/
Already spoke a admin bout it he told me to take a screen of it so here it is.. he said it's a bug.

[Image: sampi.jpg]
It might not be a bug. Unfortunately because of some bugs, all the gang data had to be removed some weeks ago. When did you access to your gang for the last time successfully?
When some players relog they get back into their gang but some doesn't.
(05-04-2012, 12:18 AM)striker link Wrote: When some players relog they get back into their gang but some doesn't.
But when they rejoin the server and they are not back into their gangs, do their account appear to be unregistered as well? If so, I think Jay is aware of this issue and it might not be only related with the gang system.
No, their account show registered in that moment.
(05-03-2012, 08:54 PM)Pedro link Wrote: It might not be a bug. Unfortunately because of some bugs, all the gang data had to be removed some weeks ago. When did you access to your gang for the last time successfully?

Look at the time on the picture, thats when I tried to get access to my gang.
Is there any way this can be restored? I lost a load of money now  ;(
I guess the topic can be closed because suddently out of nowhere I got my gang back :)
Still thanks tho

edit: Next day I logged in, and gang disappeared again. What is going on guys?