Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Minigames
The drop and find money idea sounds great, but when someone finds it they have to place a new moneybag somewhere
(04-09-2012, 04:38 AM)Starkweather link Wrote: The drop and find money idea sounds great, but when someone finds it they have to place a new moneybag somewhere

This also could be a good idea.

But there should be a Package-Limit per Player. Maybe 1 package per player only.
And the package should be have a minimum of a few mil to prevent abuse by new players.
Maybe this command should only be available for regluar players...
1. Don't get wet should be added and startable only by Admins. This means that it will be played less, thus hold it's fun value.
2. We need to retain some solo minigames, if we do have any currently. I think this is important because minigames end up failing to sign up because of the lack of people joining more than anything.
(04-09-2012, 07:02 PM)MacSto link Wrote: 1. Don't get wet should be added and startable only by Admins. This means that it will be played less, thus hold it's fun value.
Perhaps it would be cool if admins could also be able to force everyone to join a certain minigame. These type of minigames would need a longer period to start, so we can inform that the minigame's going to start and the player should obviously be able to abort it.

The type of minigames that I think it would work perfectly would be in races. We all certainly find funnier participate in a race with 30+ players than with 2/3.

The reward should also be nicer than what you can get with the other "normal" minigames.
(04-10-2012, 09:12 PM)Pedro link Wrote: The type of minigames that I think it would work perfectly would be in races. We all certainly find funnier participate in a race with 30+ players than with 2/3.

The reward should also be nicer than what you can get with the other "normal" minigames.

wow.. sb is actually about the races - maybe i get a little response for my suggestion on the race system this way  :roll:  O-)