Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Houses
(05-05-2012, 09:55 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: How about asking real money for houses? Since everyone is vip,already...

Since i brought the idea, i'll settle for 5% of the house transactions as a fee.

yeah.. and why not making bullets, porperties and cars acessible for money  :roll:

back to topic since it was a serious suggestion: i'd deny this idea  ;)
(05-05-2012, 09:55 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: How about asking real money for houses? Since everyone is vip,already...

Since i brought the idea, i'll settle for 5% of the house transactions as a fee.
I agree, this would make it so that houses would be a luxury and only people that wanna pay, get one, meaning less overpopulation of houses as well.
I don't think your idea is a bad one, target.

Not a bad thing to spend cash on. :P

I disagree, remember that it's a game after all. Not many would be willing to buy a house in a server of an online computer game, you know  :+

I think we should just make buying a house hard, maybe introducing other requirements besides money.
(05-06-2012, 10:10 AM)Kase link Wrote: I disagree, remember that it's a game after all. Not many would be willing to buy a house in a server of an online computer game, you know  :+

I think we should just make buying a house hard, maybe introducing other requirements besides money.

Do you have any specific requirements in mind? Achievements and plus points would be good options. I can't really think of anything else.
Or maybe enough karma points... But ehh, I think people wouldn't really know how to gain those  :+

I think achievements/pluspoints is alright, mostly because that means they've been around for quite a while and they're interested in LVP.
(05-06-2012, 10:10 AM)Kase link Wrote: I disagree, remember that it's a game after all. Not many would be willing to buy a house in a server of an online computer game, you know  :+

I'm lazy, id rather buy one.

Since when are dutch ppl shy for money  ;)
(05-06-2012, 02:22 PM)Kase link Wrote: Or maybe enough karma points... But ehh, I think people wouldn't really know how to gain those  :+

I think achievements/pluspoints is alright, mostly because that means they've been around for quite a while and they're interested in LVP.
+1 on the achievement/pluspoint idea
(05-09-2012, 01:26 PM)Starky link Wrote: +1 on the achievement/pluspoint idea

I vote yes to this idea as well. Also make it based on number of hours played on the server. Maybe 500+ hrs. or so, but that might be high? Hard to say, since I've got over 1,000 hrs.