Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ingame DJing
with that ingame command i would dj all the time im playing on the serv i guess  _O-
An progress yet, Jay?

another question:

Is the music to the mp3skull site uploadable or could djs only use music which has been already uploaded?
I completely disagree with everything that has been mentioned here above. Most likely such potential feature will cause a lot of bugs, which in turn will cause LVP radio to go "out of order". And no need to worry about coverage. You wouldn't want some random VIPs to DJ, would you?
(04-02-2012, 05:34 PM)MacSto link Wrote: This could be a good VIP perk. Each VIP is limited to x hours per day to DJ, and actual Radio DJ's are unlimited and take priority over the VIPs. This way we can be more selective of the actual DJ's.

No, I don't think this'll be a good idea. Maybe we can't allow us self to be pecky about who we can allow to DJ, but those who apply and whom gets accepted is integrated to the DJ society of LVP, which communicates with each about how to DJ, what's good and bad. It's something you go into and are responsible for.

If you just make it a money-thing and a VIP thing, it's suddenly a 'right' in that thought, that you have payed to decide over the music for X-hours/minutes. It's like making profit off of who controls the remote to the TV. I don't think we'll ever get a good nice radio out of people paying to control what THEY'D like to hear.

I also think it would be a bad idea if this interface would become the new norm or standard. It leaves out many options, of which I consider a must for a DJ. I don't think it'll be sufficient enough to produce a proper set, yet alone a talkshow.

But - it could be used for controlling the Auto-Dj, so that you, as a DJ, could prioritize which sorts of songs the Auto-DJ should play.