Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SM] - [S]pank[M]e
Quote:Runi[SWEG] link=topic=30401.msg460560#msg460560 date=1412712101]
Mother Russia ftw! You have no idea what they're capable of.....lmao.You probably think they're some kind of a game,but guess wat.....You're wrong,get rekt pls! Russia & Serbia = Bros 4ever!  :9~ 8)
Rofl'd at zaibatsu,nub ;)

Lel, typical Russian ideologist - rather starve to death or serve as a cannon fodder, because your country simply needs you to. Since when have Russia given 2 shits about lost lives haha. What amazes me the most is how they actually buy all that propaganda shit. Man you brainwashed fuckers are idiots, nothing more.
(10-10-2014, 11:08 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Lel, typical Russian ideologist - rather starve to death or serve as a cannon fodder, because your country simply needs you to. Since when have Russia given 2 shits about lost lives haha. What amazes me the most is how they actually buy all that propaganda shit. Man you brainwashed fuckers are idiots, nothing more.
Typical American(if not,someone on their side)......Wow,how obvious could anyone be...Man,I think what i do,not what other people want and keep saying those are better.
I don't mind accepting someone else' opinion,but when it comes to arguing about politics....Nah,ain't gonna happen.
Quote:Runi[SWEG] link=topic=30401.msg460605#msg460605 date=1412961169]
I don't mind accepting someone else' opinion,but when it comes to arguing about politics....Nah,ain't gonna happen.

Yeah, I wouldn't do that either cause your views are shit.
As you say so,I appreciate that you're honest,at least.
Serbia to Tokyo!
+CCCC+
With faith in God
For the king and the homeland!
Freedom or death!
God is a Serb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
how the hell did this nonsense appear in this awesome thread
(10-12-2014, 05:12 PM)Cunga link Wrote: Serbia to Tokyo!
+CCCC+
With faith in God
For the king and the homeland!
Freedom or death!
God is a Serb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
serbia stronk remove kebab
(10-12-2014, 06:19 PM)cake link Wrote: how the hell did this nonsense appear in this awesome thread

Ai caramba.. that's what I thought aswell  _O-
Lol cunga,let's stop for a second and check if this's the right place for the discussion like this one.  :P
Yo [5iN]Cunga, how's life treating you son? You are one of the SA-MP legends, one of the top players for sure.