Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[H] is ON!
(04-26-2016, 06:39 PM)Shem Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 05:39 PM)George Wrote: If [H]Bestt is the Founder, why didn't he create this topic himself with his forum account?

I don't know, but like I said before he has a weak English so maybe he asked NJR to post this for him, or maybe he wasn't even trying to recruit people and NJR posted this by his own.

Me and bestt were quite good friends so i told him i wanna be in ur clan to make his clan grow so i made it on forums (his english is good btw) SO yeah i wanted to help my friend but if this is the way he wants to thank me i am happy to remove it LOL ( i didnt nned that there)
I've changed [H]Kill$tar to just Kill$tar
uhuhm I AM LEADER like u said so u cant un make me of course coz i worked hard and dedicated for this clan and i amde 3 new members join (U couldn't have done that) So thats y i am the leader maybe.

I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT THIS CLAN IS NO MORE USE IT UN OFFICIALLY IF U LIKE BUT YH WE R OUT BESTT!

pls delte it as this clan is no more!
(04-26-2016, 07:29 PM)NJR Wrote: uhuhm I AM LEADER like u said so u cant un make me of course coz i worked hard and dedicated for this clan and i amde 3 new members join (U couldn't have done that) So thats y i am the leader maybe.

I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT THIS CLAN IS NO MORE USE IT UN OFFICIALLY IF U LIKE BUT YH WE R OUT BESTT!

pls delte it as this clan is no more!

We don't delete threads - but I've locked it for you.