Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Opinion on the iPhone 4S
just got my HTC EVO 3D, pleased as fuck so far :)
going good man, a bit fucked by the crisis but well.. like most of the country so..

@ maddolis, did you jailbroked?
(02-29-2012, 03:51 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: The 4S is my first smartphone. Works well, I only really use it for calls and texts though, with the occasional internet or google maps.
aww for crying out loud man  -O-
I still had faith in u...thought u'd know better...  ;(
Like hell I'm giving $600 for that shit. I'm fine with my Xperia X8, thank you very much. :(
The iPhone is the best designed smartphone to date. The level of sophistication on the user experience is the highest out there. Its the easiest smartphone to use.
HTC One X is the answer.
(02-29-2012, 07:14 PM)IDmad link Wrote: aww for crying out loud man  -O-
I still had faith in u...thought u'd know better...  ;(

Yeah I was elitist about not having a smart phone up until early January. For about half a year my phone would occasionally miss calls, or receive calls and texts two hours after they were actually sent, and I just got sick of it. I certainly don't justify my spending on the phone- although once I blazed up and we had a blackout just as soon as I got high. Would've sucked so much more if I didn't have an iPhone to keep me entertained, so I figure it's already paid for itself :P

(02-29-2012, 05:28 PM)yeray link Wrote: @ maddolis, did you jailbroked?
Hm?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_jailbreaking
I'll stick to my Nokia 200 <_< Plays Music, Calls, and Texts its all I need, Smartphones are to overpriced in my opinion if I want to know something or need a program I will use my PC or Laptop, the 4S is gay and shit my bro's gf has one and its a piece of crap it switches itself to silent and loud all the time when she doesnt even press the button, I just don't like touch screen phones had one it was shit and broke spent $300.00 on it and I won't ever do it again let alone how ever much for a iShit 4S
(02-29-2012, 01:45 PM)Maka link Wrote: You obviously haven't used too many smartphonnes if you believe the S4 is the best out there.

Well it's my personal opinion, so. :D :)